Reviews for Design Paradigm
Please write more!
I love this!
I love flotsam toooo!
I See Thestrals chapter 7 . 3/24
I Just finished reading Flotsam and the last chapter you posted for design paradigm. I normally don't like a non-traditional unsnarky Severus, but I really like the one you came up with. I'm fascinated by the Aokigahara forest so I was thrilled you wrote a scene that takes place in it. In the last chapter I noticed that when a muggle gains magic, someone else loses it. Is it a transfer of magic from one person to another using port key magic ? I didn't quite get it when they talked about how they made Angela a witch. Please update your story soon. I want to find out what they're going to do next.
AdeliaMaggot chapter 7 . 5/6/2015
This is very good; plot, characters, well written. You should finish it.
dragoon109 chapter 4 . 5/3/2015
why would hermioone of all people be agaisnt giving magic to all humans? why would they think it?
jjunee chapter 7 . 5/3/2015
YESSSSSSSSSSSS! A new chapter! I love this story and i hope you 'll write more.
Dimac99 chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
I was enjoying this, I'm sorry it's not finished, esp as things were getting really exciting. The butler cafe was bizarre, but hey, Japanese culture lol. I'll follow just in case inspiration strikes you in future.
Belle2611 chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
Ummm are you planning to update soon cause I really like this story. You've made an AU Severus Snape readable!

Belle
Free2BMe1 chapter 6 . 2/6/2014
Huge FAIL by me for not checking for the last update date before reading. Will you at least change the status to abandoned for those smarter than myself?
r99smith chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
can't believe you mentioned NGC - I work there - too funny!
Muggles chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
I see it has been two years but I hope you finish this story. It is very good!
LilacGrace444 chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
Will this story be finished? I'm riveted. I read Flotsam twice.
I M Sterling chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Flotsam was excellent. Looking forward to reading this as well!
Wild Magelet chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
"You look like a fool! Is that a penguin on the front?"

That sound you hear in the distance in me giggling from New Zealand.

I'm having thesis meltdown this week and I can't tell you much I've been enjoying taking refuge in "Flotsam" and this sequel. The standard of your writing is eons above a lot of other (still good) fics that I've read recently and just the *fun* element of this is putting me in a much better mood. :-) I mean, honestly, who ISN'T going to be cheered up by Snape-in-penguin-shirt? I hope that you continue with this at some stage, because I think it's wonderful. And I have to say, even if you aren't comfortable writing romance, you do it very effectively! More so than romance-lovers like myself, perhaps, because minus any out-of-character fluff and embarrassing effusions, it makes what *is* there believable and endearing.
JaneDoh0 chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
I enjoyed this story and the first one. I hope you will continue in the future-it is cruel to strand Severus and Hermione in Japan!
Kielyn chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
I'm really enjoying your story and hope you continue with it. I love how you have given Severus a dry sense of humor and a love of stiring people up!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »