Reviews for Because I Love To Hate You
valre chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
They' re just so angry all the time. They feel like fire.
Pyrane chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Waah, twisted.
Thanks ;)

***Pyrane***
maggells chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Nice little story. I loved the pace. Loved the dark undercurrents. I'm not usually a fan of early and/or cannon Snape/Black but you did it well and kept my attention. Good job.
Alohomora49 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I agree with Miriel's review below: great story! The ending was good- I was also thinking nothing was going to end up happening between the two, and was then pleasantly surprised by the last few paragraphs. I'll also definitely be checking out part 2!
not dead yet chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Love it
Miriel Black chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Hi,

Still no review for this fanfic ? I can't believe it. How come some not-so-fantastic stories get thousands of comments and some a-lot-better others doesn't get any ? So here is my review, just so you know that this little story is actually great. (I guess it is a one-shot, isn't it ?). I like the simplicity in it. What I mean is that, the way you write, a sentence or a few words is enough to describe a character or a situation, no need for long and borring descriptions, and still, I was able to tell exactly how Sirius, or Severus, or James, or Remus was feeling/moving/looking like, etc. And that is good, I like it.

About the ending, I actually liked it too ! At first, I was looking at the scroll bar, thinking "aaah the end is near, damnit, nothing will actually happen between Sirius and Sev, and... I was wrong, and nicely suprised. It is very "simple" like I described earlier, but I like that. It lets more to imagine.

P.S I just found out in your profil that this story has a second part to it. Great, I can't wait to read it !

Miriel