Reviews for But I Date a Cheerleader
Unconvex chapter 1 . 1/4
Nevermind. I got my facts wrong. I looked it up again, and homosexuality is actually more likely to be determined by older BROTHERS, not sister. It's called the fraternal birth order effect.
Unconvex chapter 4 . 1/4
The thing about Ash being raised by eight sisters might actual be a reasonable factor in his homosexuality. Studies have shown that males who have many older sisters are more likely to be gay, most likely because the mother begins to see the body as a foreign object and thus targets it with estrogen.
Totally unrelated, but I couldn't help but think of that. The explanation of the phenomenon is still, uncertain, but the correlation between older sisters and homosexuality is definite.
theackles chapter 12 . 10/31/2014
this is one of the cutest stories i've read in a long time. sam and gabriel made me giggle! sam's like the exhausted mom who has to put up with her crazy hyper 5 year old constantly lol. this was amazing, thank you so much! 3333
mailaine chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
Aw this moved qickly, but I think it is adorable!
Sloth-y chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Aye, Id just like to say that this is personal favourite.
honestly fanfiction has never really been my thing but a story like this is beautiful. Its well written, witty, tastful, and completly wonderful. You strayed from the typical clichés and fan-fiction tropes. And for that, I can say your an inspiration.
Thanks for the story!
TobiBlack chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
It's hard not to like Gabriel, in practically every interuptation of him, as he is just so awesome no matter where he is or what he is (he was a pretty interesting pidgeon once in a fanfiction I've read, Destiel of course). But this, one of the funniest incarnations I've read. Brilliant story, very amusing.
doubted chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
"color co- ordinated bootcamp for your gay offspring" oh boy that's a great line
TavrosGamzee chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
Perfect ending
TavrosGamzee chapter 11 . 3/28/2014
I feel it could be more detailed, but the awesome story is still there, just the same.
TavrosGamzee chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
Confused? I feel like this might be a but rushed, or, leaves a lot up to the reader. (Still better than anything I could write though.) I'm sure I'll figure it out in the next chapter! Huzzah
TavrosGamzee chapter 8 . 3/28/2014
*giggles mischievously* no, that's too innocent... More like *cackles maniacally*
TavrosGamzee chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
*dances around the room* dis gud
TavrosGamzee chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THAT WAS REALLY CUTE YO
Constance chapter 12 . 3/26/2014
Wow I really liked this…It was super cracky and funny but at the same time kinda emotional for me. Really loved it:)
Sexiest angel in the garrison chapter 12 . 3/15/2014
OMG I loved this story so so so much! It was adorable!