Reviews for But I Date a Cheerleader
Shadow315 chapter 12 . 8/1
I love that last line - 'Castiel also gets to have sex with him. Which makes up for a lot.' LOL!
DemeRain chapter 12 . 6/7
Stories like this are the reason cross-overs exist. I don't know how you ended up combining these two universes ... however thank for doing so. This story is brilliant.
TheGhostSeeker chapter 6 . 4/28
Wow, somnophilia. On another note-Would having sex with an individual who is initially asleep in the act and hadn't given any prior consent mean that this is non-consensual? Or at least dubiously consensual, considering Cas didn't push him away after rousing awake? Drowsiness is probably not the same as drugged or intoxicated, anyway, although I heard that extreme sleep deprivation may lead to symptoms similar to those who're intoxicated.
Jannafrancine chapter 12 . 4/27/2015
I agree get to have sex with Dean would make any one happy.
Last Chance chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Great stuff! Love how Gabe is singing "Razzle Dazzle" I love that song! It's my favorite from the movie.
Unconvex chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Nevermind. I got my facts wrong. I looked it up again, and homosexuality is actually more likely to be determined by older BROTHERS, not sister. It's called the fraternal birth order effect.
Unconvex chapter 4 . 1/4/2015
The thing about Ash being raised by eight sisters might actual be a reasonable factor in his homosexuality. Studies have shown that males who have many older sisters are more likely to be gay, most likely because the mother begins to see the body as a foreign object and thus targets it with estrogen.
Totally unrelated, but I couldn't help but think of that. The explanation of the phenomenon is still, uncertain, but the correlation between older sisters and homosexuality is definite.
theackles chapter 12 . 10/31/2014
this is one of the cutest stories i've read in a long time. sam and gabriel made me giggle! sam's like the exhausted mom who has to put up with her crazy hyper 5 year old constantly lol. this was amazing, thank you so much! 3333
i-am-casass chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
Aw this moved qickly, but I think it is adorable!
Sloth-y chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Aye, Id just like to say that this is personal favourite.
honestly fanfiction has never really been my thing but a story like this is beautiful. Its well written, witty, tastful, and completly wonderful. You strayed from the typical clich├ęs and fan-fiction tropes. And for that, I can say your an inspiration.
Thanks for the story!
TobiBlack chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
It's hard not to like Gabriel, in practically every interuptation of him, as he is just so awesome no matter where he is or what he is (he was a pretty interesting pidgeon once in a fanfiction I've read, Destiel of course). But this, one of the funniest incarnations I've read. Brilliant story, very amusing.
doubted chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
"color co- ordinated bootcamp for your gay offspring" oh boy that's a great line
TavrosGamzee chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
Perfect ending
TavrosGamzee chapter 11 . 3/28/2014
I feel it could be more detailed, but the awesome story is still there, just the same.
TavrosGamzee chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
Confused? I feel like this might be a but rushed, or, leaves a lot up to the reader. (Still better than anything I could write though.) I'm sure I'll figure it out in the next chapter! Huzzah