Reviews for Kitsune
kuroh chapter 7 . 7/31
countinue please I want to read more
Kai Hoshizuki chapter 7 . 4/6
Is this fic going to be forever stopped? ;; 7;;
valkieryknight chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
I suppose this fic is dropped? Aww.. and after all this while I still remember this fic so vividly!
ameliedeadwood chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
It's cute :D Hope you can continue soon! _
cyhap chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
noooooo! you can't stop it here! need to update!awwww poor zero having to cry alone for so long! u can't leave him hanging!
shokubu chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
I really hope you continue this fic...

i really love it, especially the plot.
little elf chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
please do continue this was so touching that i had tears in my eyes. Kaname was quite a meanie but still, love the way you describe him and Zero as well.
wintersubaki chapter 7 . 4/17/2012
wow..for some reason, i felt want to cry with zero..he always loved kaname, but to see kaname don't love him's sure hurt a lot
Arthuria.Abyss.El chapter 7 . 3/21/2012
Kaname-sama! You big meanie! Making Zero-chan cry like that!
1Vari1E1 chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
Please keep writing! I love this story!
crimsonmoon08 chapter 7 . 12/15/2011
Wah! I hope you continue this! I wanna know if Kaname and Zero will have a happy ending.. if they don't, well, I still wanna know how it ends.

On another note, for some reason, most of the KanaZero fics you've written remind me of the song 'Only One' by Yellowcard.
Darkened Sky Twilight chapter 7 . 12/9/2011
The best kitsune story I have seen so far. Oh, Zero, you're so painfully tragic in this story, I can't help but pity him. And Kaname, though he may have forget Zero, it's good to know he still had the feeling of familiarity towards Zero. Even though he's being mean towards Zero, who can blame him for feeling like that against a person he doesn't know?

And Yuuki, even though she doesn't know Zero, she's still a sweatheart towards him. Usually, in these kind of stories, people decide to make Yuki the antagonist, but you didn't and I find it a good and refreshing thing so thumbs up

You do have a few typos here and there, but it doesn't affect the plot of the story or the quality of it, so I ignored it. I hope you don't mind.

Again, this is also another wonderful story. I seriously hope you are not thinking of discontinuing it. It's too awesome for that XD

Love, Sofea
Black134 chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
waaaaaaaaa~ I felt like crying! Can't wait for the next chappy! You continuing this right?
Yuujirou chapter 7 . 7/21/2011
That was sad.. But I do hope you update soon! .

BbyElephant chapter 7 . 7/21/2011
Very very interesting. :) Please continue working on this.

PS, im all hooked up in this!