Reviews for MFEO
Luvtwismut chapter 14 . 9/19/2011
Aw! That was such a sweet goodbye! Can't wait for the epi!
MsMaroon chapter 14 . 9/19/2011

I'm gonna need an update for this quick! Like real, real quick!

I love it!

And now I have to go watch Sleepless in Seattle even if it won't be nearly as good as this collaboration!

PS - LOVING Solstice Cos! L-O-V-I-N-G it! I'll review over there soon :)
Kourt17 chapter 14 . 9/19/2011
Ok first I LOVE ALICE...she is a riot and everyone needs a friend like her. AND *sniff* couldn't they just stay at Disney together forever? "How about it, Bella? Are you going to love us? Because...we love you." - I DIE I tell you...DIE. I would not have left...nope no way could not do it. Can not wait to read the epi. :( it will be over though. XOXO
Charmie77 chapter 14 . 9/19/2011 freaking sweet was that ending!

I'm going to miss this one for sure.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/18/2011
There's only the epi left? Noooooooooooooooooooo *sobs, cries and stomps foot like a toddler* I don't want it to be over! What's that? Whiny, demanding, tantrum-throwing readers should shut their pie holes? Okay, I'll shut my pie hole and begrudgingly accept this story is coming to a close. *sniff* Onto the regularly scheduled review :)

Waking up with aching nether regions because said nether regions were intimately acquainted with Edward's glorious cock is nothing but win.

This almost made me snort Diet Coke, "Yeah, he's that good. Like Mary Poppins, if Mary was a six foot, two-inch fuckhot man." bwahahaha!

Also, forever loving Alice for being concerned about Bella's snot getting into the cookie dough. Don't fuck with the cookie dough, in any way, it's not a good idea. LOL!

Jake telling Bella he loves her made me tear up. OMG, that child is precious and he almost makes me want one. Almost. Thank God he's fictional b/c if he actually existed and I saw him, I may reconsider and that would make my MIL happy. We can't have that now, can we? Then Edward tells her he loves her too and I die b/c they are the sweetest, most adorable little family there ever was. *swoon*

Thank you ladies for continuing to share your hilarious, funny and sweet stories with us. I will read anything and everything you write. So, you're stuck with me and I hate that for you, LMAO!

SabLuvsLogan chapter 14 . 9/18/2011
Big awwww! :Sniffle:
mem4375 chapter 14 . 9/18/2011
JayNahNah chapter 14 . 9/18/2011
So sweet! It'll work and can't wait!
teleshawna chapter 14 . 9/18/2011
Very sweet and sad. Alice is fabulous! Thank you!
Burntcore chapter 14 . 9/18/2011
Omg what a way to end the chaapter. So sweet...
Ladii Charmz chapter 14 . 9/18/2011
so perfect and sweet! edward *swoon* :) already ending! going to miss this story
CynMar Rom chapter 14 . 9/18/2011
aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww that was so friggin' sweet! I loved it! I can't believe it's almost over :/

Much love!
JessaCloud chapter 14 . 9/18/2011
Awwww, this is so sweet. I have loved this story so much and am eager for the epi, though I'm sad to see it end. I'm loving cosmo's story Solstice sfm. Emotional and real says it all. Anyway, thanks for this collab fic. Love what you two do together as well as your independent work. :)
breakawaygirl chapter 14 . 9/18/2011
So sad! Long distance sucks! That last part? So freaking sweet!
carebear309 chapter 14 . 9/18/2011 good! Can't believe it's over :(