Reviews for MFEO
wolffia chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Had to do a double take if this story is really Romance/Humor...

Thankful that it is the only emo chapter, and I do hope it isn't Bella inside the casket D:

I loved & enjoyed your collab on LiMB, and I'm very excited for this new fic of yours :)

Looking forward to the succeeding chapters :D
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Oh, girls, I am so excited to see you together again! No, I didn't get the alert for the one-shot, so will check that out today, since I absolutely love your writing, separately and together! That being said, you can imagine how thrilled I was to see the alert for your new story today! I really haven't been starting anything new lately, because god knows, I'm already ready WAY too many, but being that it's YOU two, there was no way I'd not read! I mean, LIMB is one of my all-time faves!

I wasn't quite sure what to expect when I read the summary, but I figured it was going to be quite different from your last collab, and boy, was it. It sounds very intriguing, though I was a little relieved when you said that it won't all be this much angst, cuz I gotta tell ya, I'm crying already! Now, of course, I want to know more. Who was his wife? I'm assuming it wasn't Bella, since the summary says it's an E&B story. I have total faith in you guys, though, and I know already I'm gonna love this story. Can't wait to see what you come up with. By the way, are you guys taking separate POV's again, or are you just writing it together? Just curious.

Debbie
bornonhalloween chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
C&M-

I'm in for wherever you two take us! I first read this as the end to the story, which would make it really tough to read. Now I see it as a beginning to the next relationship, and I see that you have very trickily avoided telling us the wife/mom's name.

Jacob as Edward's son is a pretty funny concept. E in the role of caretaker to J. Twisted, sisters!

Ready for the next ride...let's go! Thanks for writing.

BOH
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Epic sadness, but I'll definitely keep reading.
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Great start... very good job at letting us feel Edward's pain.. Thanks for writing!
ltlerthqak chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Jesus. It's a little early to br breaking my heart, lasies. Love you both...can't wait for more!
YazPistachio19 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Oh how can this story be anything but more heartfail with a prologue like that? You've made me cry in less than 1000 words! Not that it's so hard to make me cry, but y'all deserve an award or something for speed. Can't wait for more. And incidentally, where might one find some of this RobPattzLowe slash? I think I want to join Zefron in that corner...
duplicitous.serendipity chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Omg! Not expecting that! Please no more angst! I can't take your type of angst
mrsm0803 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Waaaaah! Heartbreaking. So sad.
licpa chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I'm very excited to read another fic from you gals. This was a sad prologue. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go from here.

Thanks for sharing.
SereneinNC chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Another story by my favorite duo! I can't wait to see where y'all go with this story!
nia77 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
ok...I know you two dont do angst and it saya on the top Romance/humor...soo...Whatthe fuck was that?

It was good though, waiting to hear more.
obsessed1012 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Intrigued. As always.
ELLC chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Great intro! look forward to the funnies after tugging at my heart.
FFpassion chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
that was so sad (

I trust you when you say that would be the only sad chapter.

I'm looking forward to reading more.

Congrats & welcome back )

love