Reviews for MFEO
M474 chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
you h00rs made me cry like a sappy sappy bitch that I am. Also, I would totally get it on in the Hall of Presidents. Presidents are kinda hot.
M474 chapter 10 . 11/11/2012
I cannot believe you did the dress and the shoe. I fucking love it so GD much it's making me homicidal.
M474 chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
I'm dying inside, like fruit going bad in the back of my fridge that I've forgotten about. Thanks for that.
M474 chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
life is a cocksucking asshole
M474 chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
ok you bitches, I'm totally hooked. Are you proud of yourselves? I'm glad you didn't do the whole bags of mail thing. I hope they really don't meet at the top of the ESB, I like Disney instead! wuvin muvins, me
M474 chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
It's a fine line indeed! love
M474 chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
I hate you both.
M474 chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
fuck you guys hard for this. I'm completely sucked in and have to finish even tho I know, I knowwwwwwwwwwww fml
RobstenVietnam chapter 13 . 10/11/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish the story!
FleurdeLysff chapter 14 . 9/25/2012
Oh how sweet!
FleurdeLysff chapter 8 . 9/24/2012
Good choice, Bella. I always think it best not to wallow in misery. Some things just aren't meant to be and you can't live your life always wondering about the what if's. There's too much to enjoy and too little time to do it.
FleurdeLysff chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
OMGsh! This is too funny! Can she make a better fool of herself or what?
FleurdeLysff chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
LOL!
FleurdeLysff chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
LOL! Oh that was funny!
FleurdeLysff chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
My dad died when I was 7 too. My mother vowed to never re-marry again. So when it happened 5 years later, it was a shock to my system. I guess part of it was that I never approved of who she married and why. I think he's brought her some comfort like material needs (food, shelter, etc.) but I don't believe that he's brought her any emotional need. Instead I think he brought her way too much stress. So she definitely didn't get that second magic. But then again, I've been told by several people that they believe that there can be more than one person out there for any one individual. I guess it's just hard to imagine when you've spent so much of your time with only one person before. Change is a hard thing, sometimes good and sometimes not so good, but always hard.
1,892 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »