Reviews for MFEO
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
MFEO has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
petmom1213 chapter 14 . 3/15/2016
What a great story. I do wish that you had done the epilogue for it because I would love to know how they worked it out and the future for them. But it was still a beautiful and funny story.
Mickey
southernpur-rica chapter 13 . 2/22/2016
Will there still be an epi?
BellaAngelin chapter 14 . 1/10/2016
Please finish! Just one more chapter!
Knit Bug chapter 14 . 10/6/2015
I loved this story- I loved that it was similar to Sleepless, yet it was your own take as well... truly, I loved it. Thank you for this cute story.

Knit
Chomping at the FanFic Bit chapter 7 . 4/3/2015
Ahhhhh!
Chomping at the FanFic Bit chapter 5 . 4/3/2015
Woah, this is wayyyy hotter than the movie. Hmmm, can't wait to find out if Edward will be sending her a pic of anything worthy to match her pic. Oh, that Alice is a sly fox!
Chomping at the FanFic Bit chapter 4 . 4/3/2015
Ha,ha ha..too funny, life imitates art! That's true Tom Hanks is so NOT hot but he's such a great actor you can almost look past that.
TTFN
Chomping at the FanFic Bit chapter 3 . 4/3/2015
Okay first, I LOVE Sleepless in Seattle! Who doesn't love Tom Hanks add of course Meg Ryan( before the plastic surgery- big lips fiasco..LOL). When she's driving in the car listening and she says "It's like Magic" at the same time he does, ahhhh it just makes my heart pitter-patter. ;))
I love how you've captured all of that and made it your own using Jacob and Edward. So far it's totally awesome!
Taylor9901 chapter 14 . 12/25/2014
Yall are killing me. Are you going to post the epi?
I love to read chapter 14 . 10/24/2014
You two are hysterical. Thanks for all the laughing out loud moments! Even without the epilogue, this is a terrific story.
FangirlAvni chapter 14 . 9/12/2014
I absolutely loooove this story. This is the second time I read it! please post the epi. pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaseee!
libbybelle chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Would love to see the epi show up. Please?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 14 . 2/26/2014