Reviews for MFEO
M474 chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
I hate you both.
M474 chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
fuck you guys hard for this. I'm completely sucked in and have to finish even tho I know, I knowwwwwwwwwwww fml
VNLe chapter 13 . 10/11/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish the story!
FleurdeLysff chapter 14 . 9/25/2012
Oh how sweet!
FleurdeLysff chapter 8 . 9/24/2012
Good choice, Bella. I always think it best not to wallow in misery. Some things just aren't meant to be and you can't live your life always wondering about the what if's. There's too much to enjoy and too little time to do it.
FleurdeLysff chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
OMGsh! This is too funny! Can she make a better fool of herself or what?
FleurdeLysff chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
LOL!
FleurdeLysff chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
LOL! Oh that was funny!
FleurdeLysff chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
My dad died when I was 7 too. My mother vowed to never re-marry again. So when it happened 5 years later, it was a shock to my system. I guess part of it was that I never approved of who she married and why. I think he's brought her some comfort like material needs (food, shelter, etc.) but I don't believe that he's brought her any emotional need. Instead I think he brought her way too much stress. So she definitely didn't get that second magic. But then again, I've been told by several people that they believe that there can be more than one person out there for any one individual. I guess it's just hard to imagine when you've spent so much of your time with only one person before. Change is a hard thing, sometimes good and sometimes not so good, but always hard.
FleurdeLysff chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Wow, I'm really liking this story so far.
b3j02 chapter 14 . 9/19/2012
Oh I wish I would have waited for the epi! Great story! Glad they are getting their HEA!
b3j02 chapter 13 . 9/18/2012
Aww I hope they find a way to work it out! They are so happy!
b3j02 chapter 12 . 9/18/2012
Go Bella and Edward!
b3j02 chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
Loved it! I am so glad they found each other! YAY!
b3j02 chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
AAAAAAHHHHHH! Too short of a chapter! .ON!
1,901 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »