Reviews for MFEO
BellaAngelin chapter 14 . 1/10
Please finish! Just one more chapter!
Knit Bug chapter 14 . 10/6/2015
I loved this story- I loved that it was similar to Sleepless, yet it was your own take as well... truly, I loved it. Thank you for this cute story.

Knit
Chomping at the FanFic Bit chapter 7 . 4/3/2015
Ahhhhh!
Chomping at the FanFic Bit chapter 5 . 4/3/2015
Woah, this is wayyyy hotter than the movie. Hmmm, can't wait to find out if Edward will be sending her a pic of anything worthy to match her pic. Oh, that Alice is a sly fox!
Chomping at the FanFic Bit chapter 4 . 4/3/2015
Ha,ha ha..too funny, life imitates art! That's true Tom Hanks is so NOT hot but he's such a great actor you can almost look past that.
TTFN
Chomping at the FanFic Bit chapter 3 . 4/3/2015
Okay first, I LOVE Sleepless in Seattle! Who doesn't love Tom Hanks add of course Meg Ryan( before the plastic surgery- big lips fiasco..LOL). When she's driving in the car listening and she says "It's like Magic" at the same time he does, ahhhh it just makes my heart pitter-patter. ;))
I love how you've captured all of that and made it your own using Jacob and Edward. So far it's totally awesome!
Taylor9901 chapter 14 . 12/25/2014
Yall are killing me. Are you going to post the epi?
I love to read chapter 14 . 10/24/2014
You two are hysterical. Thanks for all the laughing out loud moments! Even without the epilogue, this is a terrific story.
FangirlAvni chapter 14 . 9/12/2014
I absolutely loooove this story. This is the second time I read it! please post the epi. pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaseee!
libbybelle chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Would love to see the epi show up. Please?
AccountDeactivated2015 chapter 14 . 4/27/2014
No epilogue?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 14 . 2/26/2014
That was fun and sweet.
Nevreadsalot chapter 14 . 12/26/2013
I genuinely want to cry, come on guys I'm too emotionally involved I need my epi! Also I've been staring at my boobs for most of this story - what angle can'tyou take a picture of yourself?
DayDreamer077 chapter 14 . 9/5/2013
What epi? No epi? BOO! Super BOO! HAHA. (Did I mention I'm smidge nuts? LOL)

Anyhow, I like this story. It was very cute.

-Kat

P.S. Marvar, Yes, that was me on twitter. I like to share what I read.
DayDreamer077 chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
OMG! He didn't notice? Whoa! haha.
1,933 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »