Reviews for The Imperial Guard Handbook
Technomancer3301 chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Addendum from someone who knows more about the Empire:

Do not attempt to go poking around in the thieves guild's business. They have very close knit connections with people in very high places. You think the Lex got reassigned for no reason?

Also do not ever talk about the Dark Brotherhood or even consider trying what phillida did. Trust me on this. I made the same mistake. Also as your champion I think you should know that they have a new leader. I would tell you who it is but you would never believe me.
shadowkat678 chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Yes...um...we must arrest them...yeah. Them, not me, them. All those rumors of me are TOTALLY unfounded. Let me just go tip them...uh, track them down. Yeah. That. Totally. Don't mind the armor. Totally not Thieves' guild attire. Totally. *shadow vanish*
Plink333 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I laughed so hard at this. It completely sums up the Imperial Guards and the (flawed)Oblivion law system. Very nicely done.
the limit from 0 to 1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
10/10 Great fic, would recommend. In all seriousness, this is great and it brings up a lot of nostalgia and fond memories of messing around in the Imperial City.
Magus Lyina Starshine chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
This is so true! It's not my fault I shot an arrow through my ally's head when they were right next to a dragon that was killing everyone!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
This is legit fantastic.
Sensei200 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Lol my nostalgia meter is high as a building! As soon as Skyrim- The Elder Scrolls V came out, these annoying and funny looking CRIMINAL SCUM catching knights with physic powers. My friend and I loved this! (I hope this review helps them catch some more CRIMINAL SCUM whose robbing sprees are at an end.
Lex Luthor chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
CRIMNAL SCUM chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Good job, really enjoyed it. Thanks for Sharing!
desultoryauthor chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
lol
Cakes Blargh chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I miss the Oblivion's guard... they're so fucking badass than Skyrim's. I mean seriously, nuke the city, they come out of the blazing fire just to say: 'STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!' in your face.
Truth Dawns in Fire chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
OMG this is so true. There is like 3 guards per bed and is it not funny how your the Champion and people are lie oh we love you. Then you can turn around and become this murderous thief go to jail pay fines slaughter whole towns and people are still like oh we love you! I favorite.
sym spidey chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Aaaand 5 days later the author was "tragically" killed by the dark brotherhood along with all the guards reports say that the champion of cyrodil was the killer obvisily this is not true it is clearly the brotherhood listener's fault and we should burn the brotherhood sanctuary's to the ground!…I'm doomed arnt I?
additional advic chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
If the "CRIMINAL SCUM" is armed with a console, run for your lives!
G-POW chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Hahaha, my nostalgia meter's hit the roof with this. Great stuff!