Reviews for If Fate Would Allow It
Remepie chapter 12 . 6/16/2013
;A; Why are all the really good fanfics not updated? Please update ;v; please? 3
Sakura Touko chapter 12 . 3/6/2013
What is next chapter? I love N and Touko
Aurora Hargreaves chapter 12 . 12/15/2012
So cute! I want to read more please!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
oh, great! DOUBLE KNOCKOUT! WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T TOUCH THAT REMOTE! or mouse. or whatever. NICE ENDING! UPDATE IMMEDIATELY! THOSE TWO ARE STARTING TO REMIND ME OF HAZEL FROM THE SON OF NEPTUNE, BECAUSE SHE HAS THE SAME PROBLEM!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
no, it's not okay touko. it's... it's... ARRGH! I'll let the doctor explain it. "touko's current situation is the result of trans-generational recall, which only occurs when a person has been reborn. they will recall some or even all of their previous life. victims of a temporal anomaly might also experience this without dying." thank you, Doctor. and it seems that total recall has now occurred.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
oh boy! total recall coming! they're gonna get two sets of memories in the same head!
APHUnitedNations chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
OMFG, I FREAKIN LOVE THIS STORY! :DDDD I HOPE YOU'LL CONTINUE TO KEEP WRITING AND NEW CHAPTERS WILL COME SOON!
Chocochip-chan chapter 12 . 10/31/2012
GAH! UPDATE! UPDATE! . . . okay I will be waiting..but hurry okay?!
Chocochip-chan chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Just read the First chappie. I died of happiness.
Keari chapter 12 . 10/27/2012
Kya! Sooo cute! I love this idea! I was a little skeptical at first but then boom! Instant awesomeness! But the laughing thing in the dialog kinda throw me off... I do seem some simple mistakes that can be fixed by proof reading. I would suggest a beta reader to help catch those small mistakes. But I loved it! Please update soon!
Ai Star chapter 12 . 10/27/2012
LOL he's soo jealous! uhoh not another fainting spell!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/27/2012
Ooooh hohohoho! She said his face was going to crack if he didn’t smile LOL!
Oooh! N speaking sharply? Someone’s jealous? v
- he’s not only remembering but he’s soo jealous!
Bwaahahahahaha! He’s blushing now!
Oh man not another fainting spell!
Shadowclanwarrior chapter 12 . 10/26/2012
Yay, you updated :D! I'm glad that you started to work on this again. Can't wait for the next chapter!
xLiese Altairx chapter 12 . 10/25/2012
wow this chapter was so amazing, I was beginning to think that you had forgot about this fic but it's so nice to see a new chapter.
It's very cute the way N is jealous, he really is the best but really, touko is worrying everyone with those black outs, I just hope N will remember more about their past as well.

thanks for this wonderful chapter.
Lollisalol chapter 11 . 6/21/2011
Really good! Very interesting plot and nice personalities! Please update soon! I would love to read more!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »