Reviews for Twist and Shout
The defender of pokespe chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Oh my Arceus, that is SOOOOOO CUUTE! I rarely say that for anything apart for any shipping that involves Pearl, or Franticshipping, BUT THIS IS LIKE, ERMAHARCEUS
christi1212 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
can i have a link 2 were u read it?
Star Magic Blooms chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
OMLJRLJNG! That was so adorkable! (In a way..) I love this ship! It drives me nuts!
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 10/21/2012

summerlilies chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
AWWW! . so cute!

I LOVE THEM!

Really nice one-shot, seriously, it was extremely cute and hilarious :3

IKR! I want people to post more chapters of pokemon B&W so I can get to know their personalities more :/
Sencat chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
THIS IS TOO CUTE. LOL. I like how Blsck did that int he end especially XD
YiPrincess chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Cute! xD ChessShippers needs more stories like this! xDD
illusionmage chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
*Dies of laughter*

Black and White are so cute together! I loathe White/N. I think the pairing of Black & White in PokeSpe is called Agencyshipping, which I think is an awesome name. Great job!
Duel Soul chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This got the biggest 'daawwww~' out of me I've had for a long time and the manga has me fully converted on chessshipping/agencyshipping for OTP status. Helps that I find Black completely hotbloodedly adorable, and Black/White is often eclipsed by the terrfying amounts of N/White (which is a totally cute pairing too) but I tend to ship the underdogs with higher priority.

A lovely little ficlet, and well done with working with the keeping in character despite limited chapters available for speculation. The flluffiness makes me positively wiggle in an interpretative dance of happiness and praise C
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
ah, yes. Black and White as a pair...and when is the sequal to "Nice to Meet You!" gonna come out?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I WANNA DATE A CUTE GIRL LIKE WHITE! NICE LIKE HER TOO! Man that feels good!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I WANNA DATE A CUTE GIRL LIKE WHITE! NICE LIKE HER TOO! Man that feels good!
Festus Flare chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
That's real cute! I'm a HUGE ChessShipper! Been really hard to find a fic here about it. Still, you made them show their personalities quite well here, despite the lack of resources. Keep it up!
blooper chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Actually, Black x White is AgencyShipping. ChessShipping refers to their game counterparts.

Other than that, loved this! Need more PokeSpe fanfic!