Reviews for Conversations With a Chicken
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Ah, I love this. It's so innocent :)
Drishti chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Yes, I fail at hiatuses.

BUT, DUDE, THIS WAS A FIC OF EPIC PROPORTIONS.

Now, Siddy just has to write that Amy Lollipopper fic, and I shall die as a happy child.
renzhie chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
insane. utterly and completely insane.

hahahahhahaha

i love you, yo.
lonely hands chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

This was a(i)my-zhie-ing, yo. Mr Feathers was perfectly in character, the minions were wonderfully evil and Vermbridge was EVEN MORE EVIL THAN UMBRIDGE. QUITE THE ACCOUMPLISHMENT.

Most of all, I really, really liked what you did with Hugo. I can see him very clearly as being the less-appreciated of the Weasleys, and although I personally put him in Gryffindor, he made a very schmexy Hufflepuff. NOMNOMNOM.

I LOVED that I remained the Evil Giggler, although I was a bit confused to be blonde o.O

AND, OHMYGOSH, I HAVE FALLEN EVEN MORE DEEPLY FOR MY CHICKEN BECAUSE OF THIS. HIS WORDS... THEY WERE LIKE POETRY.

You are the best evil minion ever!

mirage888 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
*is gaping at computer screen, totally unsure what to make of what she just read*

Uhh...er...wow. That was a crack!fic if I've ever seen one! LOL. Very amusing when it wasn't confusing (hee, I'm rhymey). I can tell your friends are enjoying this very much. What's funny is, the crack!fic I wrote for BTR/House of Anubis is my most reviewed oneshot, and it wasn't even serious writing. I wonder how many reveiws you'll get for this one xD
sidsaid chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
:3 haha. I loved this
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
lolololololololololol!

That was JUST TOO GOOD! :D

I loved it. :D
verity candor chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Oh my megalomania and evil cook-ness completely approve, Madling. Hugo was totally brilliant in this, and of course, Mr. Feathers as well - obviously, Vermbridge stole the show, but I loved the Evil Chicken Pot Pie, and the Somewhat Sauce (also, evil dance party? AWESOMEEEE...)

Basically, I love you forever and ever for this beautiful piece of beautiful beauteousness, yo.
scream into the silence chapter 1 . 4/6/2011