Reviews for Quadrangles and Trapezoids
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Very IC for Tony in that episode. I'm also glad you did not show Ray or EJ in too much of a negative light. Well done.
Kayla chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I like the mix of "thoughtful/insightful Tony" and "strong/honest" Tony. I'd like to see him be mature in handling things with EJ. He's getting too old for the "playboy" persona I think. Also, I'd like to see Ziva be more trusting with Tony. He did save her life after-all. They've been through a lot together. He deserves more than the "like a brother" label. I'm ready for Ziva to mature in her emotions. In my opinion, she way over-reacted with Ray, and I don't believe it's really over. As much as I'd love to see him out of her life, I'd like it to be a little more realistic as to the reason she ends it...like finally realizing that what she and Tony have is a great foundation for an adult relationship and to heck with Gibbs' rule 12! make it work I say! Thanks for writing this. Great start. Enjoyed it and will follow it if you continue.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Good story.

Good look into Tony's head.

He sure didn't look too happy at the thought that Ziva thought of him as a brother.

No more happy than Ziva looked when Tony was telling her how he understood EJ.

Good darned story!
Frogster chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
That was good! The Tony/Ziva drama was all over the place on last night's episode. I wish they'd just get it together already. We've been waiting five years!

I loved poor Tony's crestfallen face in the bathroom at the brother comment. But I don't think that's how Ziva really feels about Tony. I think she's trying to convince Ray, and herself, that he's only a brother. When of course he could never be that...
VioletHawk chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I really felt for Tony in this episode...but at the end I also felt for Ziva when she gave him that look after he talked about EJ.

I'm gonna put it out there: I hate EJ (not hard - even Abby doesn't like her - that should tell you something) and I hate Ray (his hair reminds me of a used car salesman) I hope they both leave and Ziva and Tony finally realize what they have in each other!