Reviews for Through The Eyes Of Jupiter
Chaos Aroura chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
No final chapter? I was really linking the story, please put up the ending!
Pikachu-Hybrid lover chapter 8 . 5/6/2013
I wish you would please finish this story. I love Derek x Tripp!
WelcomeToTheTeaParty chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
Please update :)
Yellow what's up chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
Please update soon please it would be great and I'll love you for ever. You haven't updated in forever please don't stop
knightWings chapter 8 . 12/23/2011
dude this is crazy good! plz plz continue it
Ren Ichimoku fan1 chapter 10 . 5/20/2011
wow, this story is amazing:)

You describe each character the exact way they would act, your grammar is very good and it is a pleasure to read this.

I look forward to the last chapters! I hope it ends well with loads of Tripp Derek love.

kind regards

Ren ichimoku fan1
Guest chapter 10 . 5/14/2011
r u ever going to update
Guest chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
update soon and kick bleeds a$$! might i sugesst a chinsaw! or a tazzer
Guest chapter 10 . 4/25/2011
ok u need to make chapters longer... its good that they dont have any regrets.
br0kenztar chapter 10 . 4/24/2011
Yay update!

I don't have too much time to comment, but I just wanted to leave you a review.

Tripp kick Bleed's a** on the guitar-off, and you'll be my hero XD

Take care and update soon~
br0kenztar chapter 9 . 4/20/2011
Go Tripp! Show Bleed how good you are!

Only two chapters left? Well at least I want a happy ending and more DerekxTripp love~

I'll start my story with this pairing once I organize the plot, too many things on my brain...

Update soon :)

Take care~
Guest chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
aww... only two chapters left... :( will u write more storys with this paring... please... so now bleed has killed someone and will most likely die or get his ass kicked right ! :D !
br0kenztar chapter 8 . 4/18/2011
I have to do something about my laziness to login... but first the review.

It happened! So sweet! But Bleed can still have a backup plan, so I can't be completely happy yet.

Update soon :D

Take care~
Guest chapter 8 . 4/18/2011
omg! it finaly happened ! there were some vary cute seens and now what is bleed going to do? also i tought bleed trashed tripps room...anway great job! and update soon! ;)
br0kenztar chapter 7 . 4/17/2011
At first I was thinking like Ash! Fake it and make Bleed believe it. But you suprised me with Beth having a plan, because... well, that kind of things just happens.

Hmm... the only idea that comes up to my mind is that when Beth is trying to prepare the plan in the week, Burger and Ash can distract her with something so Derek and Tripp can have some time alone 3

...or something like that.

Just don't stop updating :) and try to make longer chapters, please~

Take care!