Reviews for Take My Hand and Show Me the Way
Izabreaux chapter 3 . 8h
Im hooked! Great Story!
Pamba chapter 43 . 11/8
I love this story. I would love to see it go further and actually live out Emily's dream with the kids
I would love to see the wedding.
milagglad chapter 43 . 12/24/2015
I like
Guest chapter 43 . 10/16/2015
I'm sorry to say that the ending was incredibly rushed and I was disappointed I didn't get to read Emily's amnesia dreams about their future come true.
Guest chapter 34 . 10/15/2015
I was really enjoying the story but then Emily was taken and now I'm not enjoying it anymore. Now I just feel really uneasy and uncomfortable
Guest chapter 26 . 10/14/2015
Off center belt 3
Guest chapter 25 . 10/14/2015
I'm sorry but the strawberry sex was kinda weird
Guest chapter 21 . 10/13/2015
Loved the debs reference :)
Guest chapter 18 . 10/13/2015
Finally someone who hates that loser of a moron detective as much as I do! Thank you for that :)
ammy280 chapter 43 . 2/16/2015
AMAZING!
Took me a week to finish this beautiful one.
ab chapter 43 . 1/11/2015
This story is amazing! And I enjoyed that you had thrown in Vanessa Calder and Helena Wells from Warehouse 13 too ] I look forward to reading more of your stories
Guest chapter 21 . 1/11/2015
Oooo I love your DEBS reference and the ringtone part of the story! It was very clever and entertaining to read!
ab chapter 10 . 1/9/2015
AWWWWW! The meaning behind the flowers, that is very adorable! I am tremendously enjoying every bit of this story! You are a very creative writer and I look forward to reading more of your stories ]
Razor1331 chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
I am new to this site, but I absolutely love this story. Love JJ with Prentiss. Your writing style is well crafted. Love these two characters together. You have done a fantastic job.