Reviews for Role Model
WRose chapter 5 . 1/12
If they knew! Haaaaaaha. Please can you write another one where the team realise who he is! Oh and dean is back in the game, or is this a story where Sam doesn't drag dean back.
Ren chapter 5 . 6/25/2017
Won't you write more of this :D
This was seriously hilarious, and I reallyreallyREALLY like domestic & bamf!Dean

(It would be perfect with Sam around too, in case you're willing to make such an AU)

I really adore your writing *hugs*
tvj12 chapter 5 . 4/13/2017
I just came across this one again, and it still holds up wonderfully after all these years! Still loved it :)
HakSem chapter 5 . 7/29/2016
Lol
wild wolf free17 chapter 5 . 12/21/2015
Ooh, this is quite a bit of fun. I love outside pov.
AintNoMeIfThereAintNoYou chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
I would honestly love to death a teacher who taught me how to hack.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
love it
sons-of-anarchy-rocks chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
this is really good! you should do a sequel!
LiveAndLetRain chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
Yay! A follow-up!
I love this fic, and getting a new chapter is amazing. Thank you!
Nate isn't going to give up is he. He's going to keep trying to recruit Dean. Good luck with that.
Huanted Darkling chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
are you going get to season 6 i wouldlike to see wat the team would think of dean being a hunter and a suposed serial killer
Lita of Jupiter chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
This now in my headcannon a part of both the James Dean job (somehow Elliot forgot him, ok?) and Sour Cherry Pie Life at least generally...

I really love how you portray Dean and his family (cause Lisa and Ben are forever marked as that in my head) when certain situations which bring forth his hunter side appear :)
BranchSuper chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
So, is there a future to need a potential ally? Could be interesting!
Saffygirl chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
Awesome chapter!
Is there more for this story?
LiveAndLetRain chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
I love this fic. I'm actually rereading it for the nth time, sorry that I only just now got around to reviewing.
The idea is a really good one, I really love that Dean's only real objection to what Ben is learning is that he keeps having to go in for Parent/Teacher conferences. And he and Eliot got along so well, they really are similar in some very scary ways.
Cheers
antillies chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
This was really funny. Nice job :)