Reviews for Playing with the timeline
You write well enough, but one of the most important things for an author is to be original and you're not. Without shame, you copy from the original and I really don't like it. Your fiction becomes so predictable. Sorry.
DukeEveningshade chapter 24 . 9/7
Are you continuing this? It's been 5 years.
DukeEveningshade chapter 22 . 9/7
Luna Lovegood... Dark tune... Dark Lady
Rebmul chapter 24 . 8/25
its always nice to have someone say they are working on a chapter and then bam its 5 years later and nothing and what pisses me off is you write great stories and then this.
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 6/20
Annnnnd nope. I don't believe for a second that with all his changes he'd still be sorted into Gryffindor, especially not with such a garbage reason for why Slytherin doesn't appeal to him. It's just lazy writing when you can't follow the changes you introduce to their next logical conclusions.
Kinjo2k01 chapter 24 . 6/1
This might be a long shot, as you haven't posted in a good whole. But are you planning on posting again for this story..
Kminari chapter 1 . 5/28
The Trunk in a Trunk, I have contemplated it several times, and in several fanfic also have named it, in some is possible, in others not. The behavior of the vendors in the stores I loved it, especially the Trunk Shop.
dood107 chapter 24 . 5/25
One of the best stories I have read in a long time. Hope you update soon.
Cortax chapter 24 . 4/22
So you quit story?
Drew86 chapter 24 . 4/11
Please don't stop! It's soooooo good! I'm so excited to read more chapters soon . faithful readers await!
Phillies2 chapter 24 . 4/10
I'm disappointed that this pic seems to be abandoned, I enjoyed the story a lot up to this point. Him giving them underwear was hilarious too
Phillies2 chapter 4 . 4/9
Harry messing with people is the best, I'm convinced that Daphne and Susan will end up killing him b4 he's done Hogwarts though
Nicol chapter 24 . 4/7
As I see with my nephews if someone anoys them they put them in their place...I dont get harry ...he lets all the mini sluts walk all ov er him...he lets the fan boy dictate him...it is not real.
and 11 girls dont have big tits at most a little bit they might be purebood but it doesnt make them cheap...that is not flirting...
noylj chapter 12 . 4/6
It would seem that Fleur or Gabrielle would be near perfect for Harry and his fire elemental side.
Daffy is OK, but do you really think he only needs one girl?
Hope you come back and finish story-please, skip retelling canon and get to offing Voldie.
Seems that Merlin should have told and taight Harry a hell of a lot more
noylj chapter 11 . 4/6
Is Daffy a founder's heir?
Is Fawkes with Bumbles freely?
If a phoenix is really only with those of a pure heart, how can he stand to be within 100 miles of Bumblemore or Snivvy?