Reviews for Playing with the timeline
KZ55 chapter 24 . 6/18
Such a lovely story with much promise, speaking of which, that's a powerful word. Personally, I would never promise anything due to life's uncertainty.

I know it's been what...6 years now? But hopefully this gets through to your email, if you're still using it.

I've learnt to never try and edit incomplete stories that are longer than 50K words. You'll waste so much time that by the time you're partially through, you're sick of it. Sick of writing the story over again. All that momentum built up in the final chapter, gone, faster than Voldemort can Avada Kedavra some random passerby.

Be confident in your work, yes there are haters, but you've got like over 1000 favourites which has got to count for something.

Leave your previous chapters be. If by some chance you ever wish to continue this fic, then simply carry on. You're not publishing your own novel, this is Fanfiction. Write to your heart's content like I do.

I don't care if there are haters but instead focus on whatever positive attention my story gets. That's why we want to post this, right? Otherwise our ideas would remain in our heads. Putting it out there is to have others experience our ideas and enjoy our works.

Cheers, hope to see this promise somewhat fulfilled one day.
firedawg chapter 24 . 5/26
Fantastic story and what a place to stop. Looking forward to the rest of your story. Thank you.
God of thunder117 chapter 24 . 5/5
a very good story please please update if you're alive
Midots chapter 24 . 4/10
a great canonical twist. if you are still alive, please update.
Bosma17 chapter 24 . 4/3
Please update
Dude , when is the new chapter coming. It has been a lot of time since last update.
Natsu Dragon Prince chapter 1 . 1/11
please update
shadowpegasus16 chapter 24 . 1/5
hey amazing story can you plz continue it
Mh3n013 chapter 24 . 1/3
A good read.i hope you can finish this story.
Mh3n013 chapter 18 . 1/3
Honestly i thought ginny is harry's sister cuz of the 1st train scene when he describe her identical to her mother. Cuz being 1 year older than ginny and his parents died when is 15months old. Im thinking along the lines of a hidden child so she wont be harmed. They then hid ginny to the Weasley. Well thankfully its not cuz i want more of harry pov and the chapter that are available is getting fewer as in read.
Mh3n013 chapter 14 . 1/3
Haryy saw his mother die. So he should be able to see the creature closest to death.
Mh3n013 chapter 2 . 1/2
I dont know about harrys analysis about whos gonna be his closest friend and usefulness. Cuz he make ron 3rd. I dont know about you but i dont think ron is useful at all. Hes a clear death weight. All i can remember him being useful is in 1st year the chess trial and thats all. He make it so hard for harry to make friends.(movie reference)
Mh3n013 chapter 1 . 1/2
(Writing this comment when harry got backSo no lemons until 7th yr then?hahahaha
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2017
You write well enough, but one of the most important things for an author is to be original and you're not. Without shame, you copy from the original and I really don't like it. Your fiction becomes so predictable. Sorry.
Magnusss chapter 24 . 9/7/2017
Are you continuing this? It's been 5 years.