Reviews for The Eyes of Storms
AthosionWarrior chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
please update soon. cant wait for more. Maybe P2P visiting Ziva at the hospital... that seems like it would be a good read :)
Bree Trip-Annytts chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
I've thought about it and i can't think of anyone:( UPDATE SOON:) also have you watched the episode swan song?

Bree xoxo
Mary Kate chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
Please finish this story. I would love to find out the ending.
Alidiabin chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
Good ending. I like that you didn't kill Ziva. Well done.
M E Wofford chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
this one left me just as uneasy as the first chapter.

ARGHHHHHH

Where is Tony?

Dead?

Those his eyeballs?

Will they bury he and EJ together?

How does the P2P killer know Ziva?

NEED ANSWERS.
VioletHawk chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
The plot thickens :)
Hallolo chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
Hello!

Though I agree it is doubtful that the actual season finale will follow this story line, I really love this fic, and the way you write it makes it thrilling!

Thank you very much for writing this fic! You got at least one fan from France ;) can't wait for Tuesday's ep! Please update soon!

Hallolo
I Want A Pet Wombat chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou! I love you! Can't wait for next monday at the latest ;) My life is now complete haha :P
Readergirl99 chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
YAY! lol. :).
Alidiabin chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
Great ... as much as I loved the 1st chapter I wanted more.

*puts away pitchfork*
Grande chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
So glad you decided to continue it. I am really looking forward to the next chapter!
M E Wofford chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
AHA

I must say I am glad.
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
whoa whoa whoa whoa! loved that the killer saw smth different in ziva. aaaaand the suspense!they gonna find her there, bleeding.
I Want A Pet Wombat chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I hate you! How can you write something this good and the not finish it! Your a horrible person! Aaargggh you made me soo frustrated, I so badly wanted to know what happens next, I even story alerted before I realised it was just a one shot! Just to clarify, I hate you :)
rubiesandrain chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Who is the man? I loved this, although, I really don't want Ziva to die in the season finale. I'm perfectly fine, even joyful, at your decision with EJ, but Ziva...I'm not.