Reviews for My Immortal: The Most Goffik Story Ever Written
Nessie71 chapter 12 . 4/2
Ok! I just want to say that for the record, not all Americans are this stupid! Not all of us are 'prepz' or 'goffs'! There are a few nerds and artists and anime geeks mixed in! Just wanna say. And not. All of us have spelling this bad. Some of us ACTUALLY CARE!
Nessie71 chapter 4 . 4/1
The zefron poster! I got that reference.
Queen Elizabeth IIII chapter 43 . 3/26
HAHAHAHAHA oh my fjucking satan i loved your commentary so much. This was hilarious XD
FUCKING. GOLDEN.
This.Pebble.Is.More.Important chapter 39 . 2/17
I would like to point out that since the first Satanic sin is stupidity, Ebony is probably excommunicated or something. YAY! Love your commentary, it's one of the best ones of read so far. Then again, it's only one of two that are completed.
GuestRoom chapter 1 . 1/15
You've actually done all chapters... wow, you deserve a paid vacation!
RoseyPoseyPie chapter 43 . 12/8/2013
You said you had a hormonal wand, hormonal wands are incredibly loyal to their wielder. Olivander and Krum both had hormonal wands.

God, I realized that says hormonal, I meant hornbeam.
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 43 . 11/23/2013
...phew. It's over. I can finally breathe. I personally have NO IDEA why Tara Gilesbie bothered writing so many chapters in her original "My Immortal", since it was obvious nobody liked it! But your absolutely hilarious commentary made it worth reading, and I really hope to read more from you! :-)
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 40 . 11/23/2013
Not only is Hedwig an owl, Hedwig is also female, not male :P
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 31 . 11/23/2013
I actually h8 jedward, but if u like them then I suppose I'll have to tolerate them :-)
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 21 . 11/23/2013
Yes, I loved your version of "Friday" too! :-)
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 19 . 11/23/2013
ikr, Kate looked sooooooo gorgeous, I was so jealous of her dress! I want a dress like that if I get married :-)
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 16 . 11/23/2013
Maybe she had a row with Raven because she thought Raven stole her sweater? :P
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 13 . 11/23/2013
Oh my god..."EBOOBY"...OMG nooooo I can't stop laughing!
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
(what the hell is 'imperius'?)
It's a spell, lol :P