Reviews for CPR Training
loudgirlx chapter 6 . 5/13/2011
i never thought of that pairing. btw the dads r ok with a man twice her age knocking her up?
Love it chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
This is great so far. Please add more.
More please chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
Please write more! I like it so far.
alreadywellallfloaton chapter 6 . 4/21/2011
This story is amazing. Please keep writing it! :)
BuffyAnne chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
I'm glad that Will is being supportive but I wonder what is going to happen if/when it gets out. I like too that her parents are supportive, although I feel as though they are a little too happy about the whole thing. Their underage daughter is pregnant with her 30-something teacher's baby; I think that there would be a little more anger/disappointment/concern or some combination. I like this story still and I hope you update soon.
Mrs.Schuester chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
this was okay...but it's all still a little rushed...too much is happening in each chapter and it makes it hard to get really into a I said before try slowing yourself down a little bit and get some more depth into what is going on!
kitaleigh chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
i like your story but I wish it had more detail keep going :)
Luvliacd chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
**SPOILER ALERT**This meets up with the coming shows hints that Rachel has a life changing event. Two bad we all know they won't go there, but what fun if they did.
Mrs.Schuester chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
This is good so far...I like the story line and the direction you are going, my only suggestion is maybe you could try to get a little more depth into your writing...have a go at trying to get some more emotions in the characters and show us a bit more of how they are feeling...just seems like your rushing a lot...try slowing yourself down just a little bit and get a bit more feelings and emotions in your I said your storyline is great and everything else seems fine...I just feel like it's all happening so quickly and we're not really feeling what the characters are feeling...I hope this makes sense and please don't take anything I said as a bad thing...I'm only trying to help because I am enjoying your writing and would love to see more of it!

Thank you! :)
BuffyAnne chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
This was a good chapter. I thought something not so good might happen. I wonder how they are going to deal with it. If anyone finds out it is Will's baby, his life could be destroyed. I am very interested in how you might deal with this.

Can't wait for more!
BuffyAnne chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
This is cute and hot. I am glad you have decided to continue it. :)
LawOrderSVUaddict chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Made my day. Continue!
LawOrderSVUaddict chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Made my day. Continue!
Rainedonmyparade chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
haha! I loved this!
Reallifecapulet chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I agree with the person below me, please continue, people had to of noticed their teacher and fellow stundebt making out on the floor lol :)
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »