Reviews for Who Would Have Thought
NarutardedGleek chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
But... He WAS born like that... Great story so far!
ChibiStarChan129 chapter 14 . 11/26/2012
This was really cute! I loved it so much, but I skipped the fight because I just HAD to see what would happen between Gaara and Hinata! Great job, I enjoyed. :)
Jessica chapter 14 . 1/1/2012
Nyaaaahhh! Amazing!
Hyuga09 chapter 14 . 12/31/2011
XD - extreme happy face! Looved the ending!
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 14 . 12/15/2011
Okay, THAT was a perfect ending. The end of the last chapter was kind of iffy and super cheesy. But this was perfect! Naruto is such a dunce... XD
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 7 . 12/15/2011
Oh, this is totally adorable!

"And I'd still be bored if you talk to me so it's not going to make a difference."

"If there's no difference, I'll talk to you."

XD LOVED that. I can see this whole scene so clearly! Though it would've been nice to have this story written in as introspection on Ino's part, or as a whole other story. Still, it's sweet and cute, and the ending is just so... So Ino! :)
Haushinka-chan chapter 14 . 11/24/2011
This story is amazing! There are so many things that I like: epilogue.. Soo funny!

x Ino chapter.. Sai is adorable, but you didn't say what happened to him after the battle.

3. Kankuro and Temari watching 'Shawn of the dead' (great movie!)

4. Angry Gaara beating Naruto up.

5. There was more but I don't remember.

Well, like I said: amazing!
kiba65 chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
very cute story!
xartxisxaxbangx chapter 14 . 10/8/2011
OMG CUTENESS OVERLOAD BEEP BEEP BEEP

I love epilogues. Especially this one! You are a genius. Although the accidentally sent compromising picture is pretty cliched, but you made it work! It was really in character :)
xartxisxaxbangx chapter 11 . 10/8/2011
I actually love how oblivious you're making Hinata and how urgh-why-does-she-have-to-be-so-happy you're making Gaara. They're so cute together!
xartxisxaxbangx chapter 10 . 10/8/2011
Awesome! Haha poor poor poor Gaara :( Great chapter and I am so happy you updated
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 14 . 9/3/2011
awesome
Ame Ichiya chapter 14 . 9/2/2011
Lol So cute so funny! They finally kiss! haha Thanks so much for writing such amazing story! I really enjoyed! GAAHINA FOREVER! XD
randomlittleme chapter 14 . 8/31/2011
Awnh lovely story love the way it ended!Love Naruto for being his funny self and the couple for kissing!;)
AmaiNeiko chapter 14 . 8/30/2011
Chpt 12 and 13 were great I loved seeing gaara mad and standing up for hinata, but chpt 14...omg best chpt ever! -o- I loved their kiss, he was so forward it was cute and I would've never expected what happened with naruto and the picture with the text msgs! That was great I was laughing so hard! Especially when neji calls and he hangs up! XP Freakin hillarious! And gaara thinking "no I'm still gonna kill him" then at the end when he looks at the perfect pic and thinks maybe he won't, sweet and adorable! Thankyou for shareing this! ;D
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »