Reviews for It's Not Even Evil
LadySnowfaerie chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Oh me oh my. De-regulate? I'd pay good cash to have a gun with just that setting! xD Muahahahahaha... x3

Me? Evil? Never, you must be mistaken. :D I'm such a good girl. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
This is pretty funny.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Bwahahahahaaa! XD
bdet chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
be happy. this story is super cute:)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
yeee amo la manera divertida que tienen estos chicos para sus cosas pobre roxanne bien o mal o gris jeje
Fairyhaven13 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
This is funny. D I'm favoriting now.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Interesting concept. Never thought about how he ran the electricity without being uncovered.
Panakeia chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I read this a long time ago and never took the time to review it. You made me crack in the middle of the night xD
Norrrrrrrrrr chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This was great.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
omg. that's brilliant. can i use this idea of 'heroic immunity' and the full pardon? i promise that full kudos will go to you for the idea! i just love how this works out for him, its perfect!
seantriana chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Best evil ever
sg1cat chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
VERY funny, an awesome piece of work. You write beautifully, please, keep the megamind/Roxanne fic's coming - brilliant stuff from an excellent writer!
ladyspock7 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This is so funny! Honestly, whenever I read one of your stories I feel like a certain character from the TV show "Scrubs": a girlfriend of J.D. who never laughs, but whenever she sees or hears something amusing says "That's so funny! THAT is so funny. That is SO funny. That is so FUNNY." Though, actually I do laugh too. It's just that it's sometimes hard to find new and inventive ways of describing how amusing something is.

Now that I've completely annoyed you, let me tell you exactly why this is so funny. The high-five. Full pardon! The fact that his illegal stuff was grandfathered in. His stuff is more illegal than the Bat guy's. The whole nuclear waste issue. And, to top it off, the de-regulate setting.
Electricboa chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
When I read your reference to Batman, I couldn't help imagining Megamind saying "I'm Megamind" in a Christian Bale-esque Bamtan voice.
OuijaBoardum chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
The two aliens, in unison shout, "Full Pardon!" and high-fived each other, laughing.

XD I love the chemistry between Minion and Megs. You've captured their bromance perfectly.