Reviews for Phonetics Game
Kiriari chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
I don't know what I expected in this.. but this is cool and I think this would be great to see more of! Should you ever update I will be reading on because I like this idea
Emmagination chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Interesting! I like it!
SnowTime chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
KUKUKUKUKUKUKU! THIS IS QUIIIIIIIIITE GOOD! IM GONNA DIE OF LAUGHTER PLZ KEEP GOING!
Paxloria chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Nice chapter
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
I really enjoyed watching the "My Fair Lady" musical and I was quite surprised to see a crossover of My Fair Lady and Kuroshitsuji. But I really like it! Please update!
promocat chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
sorry i didn't see/read this chapter first!
promocat chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
oh ciel! hiiins & co. have no idea what they have gotton into!
theNewDesire chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
Lovely. :) You made my laugh, smirk, and groan, all in a matter of minutes. I eagerly await the next chapter.
Carrie2sky chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
I like how this is developing. As for the grammar and spelling, if you want a beta, I'm happy to oblige. I beta regularly. It might help your story out a bit. Let me know.
Carrie2sky chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I find this fascinating! I was watching this film two weeks ago, and was thinking of Kuroshitsuji!

Love it so far! A few grammar mistakes, but nothing terrible.
Kiexa chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Loved it. The scene with Sebastian, Ciel, and the chocolate head of the wild earl especially made me giggle... it was adorable :)

You managed to slip in slight details, turns of speech, and mannerisms that showed you knew both fandoms very well- it was impressive and amusing, since I know them both, as well.

That being said, I think your Pygmalion characters were slightly OOC. I noticed it mostly with Higgins. It wasn't particularly his speech, but at the beginning, he appeared to be wanting to chase after Ciel for records of his voice. To me, Higgins appears for too 'high and mighty' for that. (example: Although Eliza interested him briefly, he did not start to train her before Pickering challenged him.) What I mean to say is, I think Higgins should be a bit more willful and brash.

And Eliza- though she had to play gofer for Higgins afterwards, I think she would also tell Mrs. Pearce or a maid to fetch the coffee. Just because of the times. As a lady, she would not be allowed to take up work like that, but she could take the coffee from the servant and bring it to him if he so demanded. Stuff like that.

I really like the way you inserted little things from the play and the musical into the prose, though, like the part about the Eynsford-hills. I'm in the play 'Pygmalion' this semester at school and I got every allusion :)

Good job! Hope you keep writing!
salamanderzrock chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
i do not know much on 'my fair lady' but it was delightful and i'd wish for you to continue as you are. i also cannot discern any terribly bad grammer but, i am an amatuer so whatever. however, where are the servants? meirin hasnt destroyed anything or disrupted the guests?
theNewDesire chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I don't really have anything to say other than I hope to read new chapters soon. The story interested me from the start, so I complement you on a good job.
lady lolita chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
looked at this because my class in doing Pygmalion ...when i first saw this i had no comment but had to look at it ...it nice lol :)
Persephone252 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
My,my,such a good story!I like it very much!Please update soon!