Reviews for Only a Prime
Ooh, the suspense. :D

Keep up the good work!

Angel
XLizardXQueenX chapter 11 . 7/9/2014
But... Ironhide... And this is AFTER the procedure? Are we missing pieces or is there an 'uh oh' coming?
Rosabel Moonstar chapter 11 . 6/15/2014
Please update soon love the story.
Starfire201 chapter 11 . 6/2/2014
Got my fingers crossed for this one. :)
Yesterday chapter 10 . 5/24/2014
Also The Fox Familiar I think I get your point, but then again all of this is just words, words about fictional characters. It does not change the original product nor is it meant to do that. Also do I have to remind what Transformers is about? Why to be overly serious about such a thing? If all of this is too painful for you to read I suggest you do not read at all, because why hurt yourself for cost of nothing? Nothing will change, since you have already read it and it will stay with you for now on.

I commented your harsh use of words hoping that others would not do the same mistake. But it is all too much to even consider to become possible. This includes you, cousinswar, even though others may be rude it does not mean you should be too. It benefits no one.
Yesterday chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
Among all the Transformers fan fics that include mpreg this is by far the best one, at least for me. It is not overly sweet and fluffy or grim or angsty for that matter. Do not get me wrong I like hurt/comfort stuff (well, more hurt than comfort being me) but sometimes those writers tend to get a bit too far and no process is made or the plot goes so harsh that the healing process will become unrealistic. This story however has a good balance.

For some reason I like the holoforms that autobots now have. I really do not now why, since I do not wish them to become fully human or anything like that. Maybe it is the thought of the bots having to face a world like humans do, without actually being seriously involved. Their fascination towards the world is always warming. Even just the thought of it. In Optimus' case his holoform also gives a sense of vulnerability, since the other form is despite it's usefulness also revealing. There is so much he cannot control.

The other thing I like is the overall realism of this story. The interaction, for example, is natural and everyone speaks like real people. In my opinion this helps. It should be enough to have a pregnant male robot in a story to keep things rolling. It also is nice to notice the sex does not play a great part of this. Many times it is overrated in fan fiction, because if you do it a lot it becomes boring and there is only limited amount of ways you as a writer can spice things up. Some people might be able to keep it up, but usually it is not the case. That said I do not despise sex's presence in a story.

Well, maybe this was enough for this time and I seriously have to stop before I start rambling nonsense. 'Only a Prime' is a great and entertaining story and I hope it will some day have it's conclusion.

Happy what-ever-you-will-be-doing after reading this!
cousinswar chapter 11 . 5/13/2014
Fuck TheFoxFamiliar, they seem to have little else to do than make small ruckuses about fandoms they apparently don't actually know anything about XD I love this fic and imo it's one of the best I've read in this fandom.

Anyhow... ooh my, the medical details in this bit are fascinating! Ratchet fixing Opti's valve *squeaks* He's right, it does seem to have become a priority ;D And the smut... eeeeeeee, I've been missing some good OP/Ironhide in my life XDD I love how it was staggered through the separate scenes that made up the rest of the chapter; that's a creative way to divide them in time and I will have to remember that trick 8D
The Fox Familiar chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Sick fuck. You know, I've seen quite a few Mpreg stories, and every one of them is vile. Don't even ask me why Optimus Prime becomes such a stereotypical faggot or how every other character is a complete idiot, but then again, we have a British idiot who probably needs to find a grooming gang and stay there.

Pathetic. Optimus Prime is too noble for this shit.
Emajade32439 chapter 11 . 5/8/2014
I am enjoying this story. I hope the next chapter will post soon.
Spatz chapter 11 . 5/2/2014
Well damn, an update AND my favourite pairing. I'm happy now. Mind you, I do want to know how it all happened. Update soonish? Pretty please?
femme4jack chapter 11 . 5/1/2014
This was absolutely splendid! Loved, as always, all the medical detail, and Optimus learning just how much he enjoys being a valve-mech with Ironhide was so hot I'm steaming! BTW, do you post on Ao3? Same name? Just want to make sure I'm subscribed there.

Wonderful to read you again XD
plenoptic chapter 11 . 5/1/2014
Great chapter! As much as I was rooting for Optimus and Ratchet, I'm extremely pleased to see your return to the Optimus/Ironhide fandom. They just make a good pair, and you do write them beautifully. Also, not complaining about slightly stickier stuff now. Not complaining even a little.

You write Cybertronian medical procedures really, really well-it's something I've always struggled with, so I can't help but be intensely impressed. Well done! Can't wait to see more from this story!
Silvering chapter 11 . 5/1/2014
*shakes head at Optimus* Oh sure, not a priority repair. Idiot. LOL

Given the leapfrogging-back-in-time structure of this chapter, I'm guessing there's some angsty conversation between Op and Ratch that we haven't seen yet, that leads to the Optimus/Ironhide pairing...
fangirlscreams chapter 11 . 5/1/2014
Woah! Was not seeing that coming! Can't wait to find out how this all happened. Great writing as usual. I'm always on the edge of my seat, wanting to know more.
Girl Supersonicboy chapter 11 . 5/1/2014
Haza!
An update!

Love to see this story being worked on.

Loved the ending.