Reviews for The Space Between Heartbeats
TessLouise chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This was lovely. Thank you.
modernsafari chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
oh my gosh! these two have a tough struggle. B's fears are real and the story felt so real, and now I'm totally sucked in! I'd love to read more about these two. They're going to be okay :)
Fiyaaa chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
JadaPattinson rec'd this in twitter ;)
Short and sweet story x
kellneriner chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
WHAT IS THISSS? It's a fking damn good story that's what it is! Everything is just effortless, like I'm eavesdropping or peeking into a couple's married lives, instead of a fiction, do you get what I mean? LOL never mind. This is, just, awesome.
Pieshell chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This was great. So real and honest. Loved it. )
adm01 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This was so well done. I worried through all of it, but felt like there was hope the entire time. Thank you for sharing.
ilovealion chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Decided to read this after "Super."

Wonderful. You are very talented. Thanks for writing.
distant.dream118 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This was amazing. The emotions were conveyed so poignantly. I love when I read something and I feel something almost as strongly as I think the characters are feeling it. You are amazing. Great job, lady!
outtayourface chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Really loved this. Thanks for writing!
lionola chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
It's so sweet, I loved it!
soobliette chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I loved it. I loved being dropped right in the middle of an argument and slowly getting to the heart of it. Well done.
americnxidiot chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
"the sashes of green silk tied under the bust of each dress catching the sun and glinting like so many pieces of a broken mirror."

what a beautiful bit of imagery. also this line was gutting:

"Stop apologizing. I'm done listening to you apologize for something you're not sorry for."

this was a lovely one-shot.
ibinitch chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I loved it :D It was a nice change with the normal couple issues and argument.
Violhaine chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This was so raw, true and beautiful darlin'. I'm glad you only had to do the name change and not flounce fandom because RL got too close. We've been losing some good peeps lately. Anyway, this is where a usually couple find themselves once there's a breakdown in communication. You can't dream and aspire together if you're unsure what the other person wants or if you"re no longer on the same page. The What If's and the spaces between can grow exponentially leaving a big hole where a relationShip used to be. I really hope they make it.

Violhaine
tragicallyepic chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I really really really enjoyed this and loved it. It was so real! I was looking for something angsty, and this was perfect. Also, I LOVE the song choice!