Reviews for Off Duty
A Bittersweet Liar chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I love this!
There's something about these two together that's incredibly hot.
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
nice! i personally prefer Artemis/Zatanna, but this is suprisingly good.
Sand Cursive chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Oh. Oh God. Oh my God. This story.

I completely agree, they need more love and I love this story and this pretty much propelled you to favourite author status in my book. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
anon chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
A very well written story. I hope to see an update or a sequel.
Kimblekn chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Okay, so the image that stuck with me the most was Artemis smoking, and not in a bad way. You addressed it at the end, the whole age issue, and honestly, it's not really an issue. She's fifteen in the show, yeah, but I know people who have been smoking LONG before that. And (if I'm remembering this right) she lives in a bad part of Gothem. I would be more shocked if she HADN'T tried a cigarette. And, honestly, the image of Artemis smoking is kinda hot. *shrugs*

I loved this. I love how it was from Artemis's POV 'cause you could just get down and dirtier, since (as you pointed out in a few places, and I adore that you did) Megan is innocent. And the fact that Artemis preferred her green was SO precious! Great story!
AmbientStrings chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
ASDF. SHIPPING NAO.

Seriously, I was NOT expecting this to be as hot as it was. M'gann kind of knowing what she was doing and being naked and still so adorable and HNNNG.

Why am I not stalking you again?
Anonyomous chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Awww so cute!
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I. You. Beautiful. This.
Silent Deathbringer chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I ship this, I ship this so hard it makes the postal service and UPS seem like crap.
itswallie chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Hon, you /know/ this is so hot.

I love the non-real underwear; I love the ambiguity around just how much M'gann is totally seducing Arty; I LOVE the people yelling. XD

I totally buy Arty smoking, too, BTW. What, 13 year-olds and wasn't she raised by assassins anyway?

Whatevs.