Reviews for Obligations
Seogumi and Masunny chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
love it, I love their friendship, she can bear him more than it should, because they are good friends
Love it
Style1234 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I love it. Can you write more?
RandomReader chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
There are 2 questions buzzing around in my head. The first one is why did it take me this long to read this fic? This is such a well written Abby/Wally story! I can see this happening in a short cartoon clip of Sector V when they're older! Anyway, the second question is why this doesn't have more reviews? This fandom must me allergic to non-fluff related stories. Great job though! Loved it and hope you write more!
HCB chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Great Story! I love the relationship between Wally and Abby! They are definitely like brother and sister. I really think there should be more stories about these two. This was really well written. Great Job!
buddygirl1004 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Great story! So cute! We hope none of us are called out, though our driving laws state that you have to be 16(or older) and hold a licence for like 180 days before you can even have a passenger that isn't a parent or drivers Ed teacher. Then you have to be 17, hold a licence for 180 days then you can drive at night, something like that, the school newspaper did a story on it lol. Great ficcy!

The Quads
YouGotBurned chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
awww Abby is such a good friend :) great story!