Reviews for With Every Beat
kawanoko chapter 41 . 12h
i just love this . well developed well written . i hope you will update soon
love your stories... wish you could continue this... already boorkmarked this site... i will be patiently wait for you to update..
carlymoon chapter 41 . 11/25
omg love this please update soon! I really enjoy this story !
Need. Moooar!
sandrapark276 chapter 41 . 9/11
Updateeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeee
This fanfic is beautiful. Very well spoken, great plot, great slow burn into a promised but In character romance for SasuSaku! I loved it. You kept everyone in character, while still building an entertaining plot with original thoughts. I loved itachi's incovlemnt and friendship with Sakura. I loved Sasuke's intrigued personality and how plausible it is that he would start with regular feelings through puberty. Incredible, beautiful, intelligent, hilarious, witty, just a phenomenal fan fiction. You deserve the world and I appreciate your creativity and that you shared this with the rest of us!
daisytheelf chapter 41 . 8/27
I've been reading naruto fanfiction for years and I have to say this is my absolute favourite sakura x sasuke one ever. You're very talented and I hope for an update soon.
ooo Blue Rose ooo chapter 41 . 8/20
Wow, just came across this story today. Very well written. I hope to see the conclusion. Thank you for sharing :)
chibitamaora chapter 41 . 8/19
nice fic! Will you continue?
LunnaValley23 chapter 16 . 7/26
oh god. I cried along with sakura. I loved this chapter sooo much 3
ItY'girl chapter 26 . 7/22
oh man, that was... daaaaamn! sounds like zombies or something!
ItY'girl chapter 24 . 7/22
was that...Karin?
ItY'girl chapter 22 . 7/21
Oh no! Kabuto got to Konoha as well? I thought they were on guard for this? Damn... I wonder how they will get out of this!
ItY'girl chapter 21 . 7/21
This was wonderful! It's great to see Sasuke slowly open up to her and to the rest of the village! I like the very natural and organic way their relationship is progressing. A lot of authors tend to shove in some misunderstanding, or romantic angst to make it work, but this is just perfect the way it is!
ItY'girl chapter 20 . 7/21
I like the facts, and especially how you manage to keep Sakura in character. She is strong, yet she is still soft! and Sasuke's reactions to her are perfect!
1,445 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »