Reviews for With Every Beat
coffeewintermelon chapter 40 . 6/29
YAAAAAY. I'm so glad you updated and I hope you're doing good now with your family :)
CherryBlossoms016 chapter 14 . 6/28
One correction; Hyūga Hizashi was Neji's father. Hyūga Hiashi is Hinata's father. Incredibly similar names for identical twins.
Meech Macko chapter 40 . 6/25
So far, the fic is well constructed aside from some off character moments like heavy swearing...

Itachi; at least, Real Itachi would not be flirting with Sakura coz by this time he would be suffering with so much guilt to bother with flirting and he is the one who killed his own parents and damaged his brothers childhood beyond hope...being ALIVE. I believe itachi, at least Real Itachi would go out Kakashi's fathers way, like committing Seppuku (suicide). There is only so much one can take.

Sasuke lost his mind during the Danzo and truth arc...He still owes Karin, at least some apology would be nice.

All Sakura suffered was a minor hearbrak...she could still just go to her family or friends.

Only Naruto and Kakashi can at the very least Understand Sasuke.
Meech Macko chapter 7 . 6/25
Its pretty obvious Sakura cannot understand Sasuke as she still got family and friends to lean on.

Itachi would gladly go on suicide mission to escape the guilt...one cannot simply sleep with Itachi's kind of guilt. I mean killing once own folks is a bit too much.

Sasuke is damaged goods now.
Meech Macko chapter 6 . 6/25
Why is Itachi still alive?

Even if alive...shouldn't the guilt be eating him alive and he still has the guilt of himself killing his folks. He cant live with that kind of guilt...
Meech Macko chapter 3 . 6/25
Sakura has family and friends waiting and someone who has almost all of it CANNOT simply understand Sasuke...she makes it sound like she is so righteous when she has no Idea at all.
TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno chapter 40 . 6/23
Wow. I just spent about two weeks re-reading this story and refreshing it in my mind. Incredible. There is so much that happened it would have been impossible to remember it all without reading it again. But it was definitely worth it. I look forward to future chapters and hope everything goes well with your home. A tree fell on my dads house a while back and it was a process for him to fix. I could only imagine the pain in the ass 3 would be.
giselleg chapter 40 . 6/22
This is such a good story, and I was hooked! I love it, and please update. There's not many good stories like this one. :/
LilithiaRW chapter 40 . 6/20
Oh my you're alive! I had actually forgotten about this story...
zodiacgurl17 chapter 40 . 6/18
More! Its so hard to find a SasuSaku fanfiction that is even worth reading.
ARIAS XD chapter 40 . 6/14
Oi D

Eu amo a sua história e espero que possa continuar logo

Beijos -
I'm really glad to this story up and running again! Another fantastic chapter and you did a great job capturing everyone's personality and staying in character with everyone! Love love love love it! So ready for the next one! (And I really hope someone puts Kabuto in his place... hopefully Sakura-chan.)
Kataangforever2 chapter 40 . 6/9
Okay,I'm re-reading this for the fifth time already and each and every one makes my heart pound like crazy!
GinsengH chapter 40 . 6/5
Sorry for the unfortunate happenings. Glad to hear no one was hurt.

Really solid chapter. Sad to see how mutilated Suigetsu was, but I'm really excited to see how this upcoming battle goes.
omg i ve just been hours and hours reading almost the entire fic again! it is fantastic, one of the most captivating fic that i ve ever read
glad you are ok! good luck with the rebulding process! i send you all my love!
1,291 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »