Reviews for Would You Remember Me?
anon chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Love thiiiiissss ;u;)
NoClueMan chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Amazingly good and sad, man if i wasn't apparently so good at holding back my tears, i would probably be crying now.

Side note: this is why if i could have any character from DRRR! become immortal, it would be Shinra.
PT-chan ssu chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
*sniff*
Really heartwarming fic. Very true as well.
but it's alright. Because I'm sure that Celty would remember Shinra for at least the better part of her immortal life after him. I'm sure of it! TTTT

Or Shinra could just seek out Maiza for a bit of Grand Panacea! ... but then Izaya and Shingen and Nebula would become really interested...

AH WELL!
Anyways, GREAT STORY XDDD
someoneintheshadow456 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I'm in tears... this is really good.
Shidou chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
awww...so sad! *sob*
the yappy shinra became negative doubles the angst! D:
AmitraDay chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Poor Shinra! Such a sweet story.
March Unto Torment chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Wow...

That was beautiful. I've never cried when watching or reading anything, ever, but this brought me close. Dangerously so.

I read this while listening to Dreams So Real by Metric and, well, I don't think I've ever had such a perfect moment reading a fanfic. I really don't.

This is, honestly, beautifully tragic. I hereby grant this with the title of the best one-shot I've ever read. Bar none.

And when all's said and done, well... thank you. Just... thank you for writing this.

- Sixth Kira
NotProcrastinating chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
*snifffff* Awww shinra! )': This was so sad but beautiful. :)
Stan the Woz chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This issue occurred to me while I was watching Durarara!, and I'm glad to see that at least one fanfic author has addressed it. So, props for that. And the fic itself is also very in character; in this reviewer's opinion you capture Shinra's voice quite well. Well-written, interesting issues, and faithful - that's a good recipe according to me. Keep on tranglin'.
coeurdessupplice chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
sees tittleabluh-bluh!

readsABLUH-BLUH-BLUH!

keep up the good work

snift
FoulsanityInstalledAwfully chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This is the only straight pairing I approve of. . . Is it extreamly gay that this made me tear up? If it is, then. I really don't care. This was beautiful. Gorgeous.
Masaomi Kida-kun chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Even though Shinra is usually shown as a happy go lucky guy, this fic doesn't make him seem ooc at all. I mean, it would make sense for him to worry about his relationship with Celty. This fic is bittersweet and it makes me absolutely love Shinra!

The part where he began to worry about Celty's life after he died was sweet. Not to sound rude, but because she doesn't have her head attached to her body, it would be impossible foranyone to love her, right? Dkajxhxka anyway, I loved this fic. Thank you for posting!
Sumiko-san chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Thus is just totaly butiful ! I love it Sven if y was crying in the END :) ! Continu it it's amazin ... Would you remeber me ? ( perfect !)
cats2find chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This is so sad *tear. But I'm sure Celty would never forget Shinra. The story was sad, but really nice!
blackwingsgreeneyes chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Of course she would remember you, Celty! T_T How can you even doubt that! So sad!