Reviews for One Hazy Night
The New And Improved Leo Dane chapter 9 . 10/4/2013
...Is it weird that ever since I read this I've been a huge Captain Cold/Harley Quinn shipper?
REBD chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
Aw their going to be a three pack A blond and brunette and a red head :D
REBD chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
Moar like Batman has no room to nag at Dick on while he's banging Catwoman.
Polly O chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Srsly Bruce? Like he has room to be judgey especially with the son of one of his bad judgement standing right there.
Androgynous-Heron chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
THEM
RATS
ARE SO CUTE
IanPeriwinkle chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
I still desperately hope that you'll update this at some point.
subaru1999 chapter 9 . 5/18/2012
Wonderful story so far! I can't decide who I want Piper to end up with... The whole story is very well written and everyone is in character. I can't wait to see what will happen next!
CampionSayn chapter 9 . 2/18/2012
Sa!

It occurs to me that you wrote the characters in this fic perfectly. Sure, there are certain quirks, but still this was frickin awesome on so many levels that it would be dreadfully difficult to count them all at once. Therefore, I shall settle with what you did right this chapter:

1: Bruce is so easy. Selina plus getting out of awkward work great sex. HAH!

2: Oh, poor Harley. That pair-up with Len was cute, though. I would go down with that ship since Len probably wouldn't be another in the long line of jerks who used her up and beat the crap out of her.

3: James won't be leaving the sanctuary, right? It would be so unfair, but I suppose you'd have your reasons if he did get chucked out, despite him getting a night of reprieve with miss gymnist with ice cream.

An up-date would be so excellent and awesome and very much appreciated at this point, but no pressure.
Callette chapter 9 . 10/13/2011
This story is just so much fun! I love the way you've portrayed the characters and the different and concurrent stories! Thanks for the fic, I look forward to more!
Annie chapter 9 . 6/9/2011
"Good luck with the whole gay thing"

I died laughing. And um, Bruce has _goody bags_. And the pinata. This is gonna be the _best_ _party_ _ever_.

And I forgot, from the other chapter, I love how Piper is like, Batman Bruce Wayne? No way. I was reminded by Dick's near slip up in this chapter. Oh, Piper, where shall you end up... Hopefully in the arms of two hot boys-I mean. Did I just push that ship some more? Who, me?

Also, woah, what perfect timing for an update! Giving the junkie a good fix-I just finished reading the last chapter! Lots of love for this fic, it is quite delicious.
Annie chapter 8 . 6/9/2011
From previous chapters: OH, BRUCE BATMAN, I love you. Surprise party for son who doesn't want one, you're such a bitch, and you wonder about how your kids turned out so effed ohman. And Harley, oh sweetie, the line was priceless "Even Batman's better at dating than me!" Oh, and and and the _party_, will it be a _complete shitshow_? I want to knoww~.

Oh, darling. Nightwing, and James. And Piper. Um, yeah, Nightwing and James, can we all just share the Piper, please?

I.. I feel thoughtful at where this chapter has been left off at. The entire story, really. Think-y thoughts, because you built the relationships between everyone really well-I like Selina's 'not emotionally invested denial', but having her heart elsewhere, I like Harley and her normal relationship search (AHAH, and LEN), and Ivy is her own set of problems with the jealousy thing... I really like it! ((And, Wally, oh Wally. Your children know more than you Wally.)) I still think the sharing Piper thing would be so awesome, but I know sometimes things just don't end up in that one happy bundle, so I look forward to seeing where you take it all. :D

Also, Damn It, I want a copy of that video. D: You're not holding out, are you? I would shake my fist at that. Don't hold out like that. ((but oh god, it pains my brain, but-but- I would so write that smut. It would be so, so bad.))
Annie chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Oh my god, are you serious. ((When I first read the Batman and Selina bit, I was like, oh shit, but then, the Ah, okay, moment came)) I LOVE HOW JAMES IS LIKE, YOU GO BRO. And Piper, goodness gracious- "Can you give him my number?" AFTER HOT SEX POLLEN INDUCED SEX, OHMAN, SO CUTE. At first I was like, do I really want to read this one? And now I'm so glad I did! SO GLAD. BAHAHAHA. Wonderful like everything else you've got up-I can't wait to see where this goes. :D I think I have to actually log on and favorite author you soon-keep track and stuff. This makes me so happy to read! :D :D :D
TIRN33 chapter 7 . 5/28/2011
i cant describe this amazingness! please update soon!
TIRN33 chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
omg! evil! perfectly evil! i love this! please continue soon!