Reviews for Voldemort Possessions Anonymous
nienerz chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I'm just going to read a bunch of your Ginny Harry stories, and comment on them. I think I'm really becoming a fan of your work.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
loved this and hate cho
nayin chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I love this and I super hate Cho
nayin chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Really really hate chang lololol
97 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
oh harry :)
Nyrihaz chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
First of all, I want to say that this review comes from a die-hard Harry-Hermione fan. I know there's a lot of animosity between these two ships, but although I'm not particularly fond of your favorite couple, I have nothing against it. Hell, its canon! ] On that note, I want to add that I have nothing against Ginny either (I really like her). More, I dislike the waves of bashings she receives from our end.

I wanted to say that, because I want you to understand that when I say that I loved your little story, well, it really means a lot. It's the first Harry-Ginny I've dared read, and it made me smile and feel that, yes, they really are perfect for each other, too.

I would have loved for something like this to be part of the books—it would have given Ginny more time to prove herself Harry's soul-mate, in JKR's words.

Particularly, I like how you had her appear so at ease as she dealt with Harry, and Harry’s thought felt perfectly in-character. Very well done! Their discussion about her possession and how she can really understand what he was going through was sweet but wise. Golden, her use of Voldemort's name.

This fic, I really liked it. ]

It'll go to my favorites.

Sincerely,

Nyrihaz
iFlipForRizzles chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This story was sweet! You're an awesome writer! Great job!

~Jazz~
FangirlBitch chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Great story! I believe too that Harry started liking her in 5th year.
Meridian Diamond chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Sweet! I can't believe I read the sequel first. But either way, this was sweet!
RodentFace chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
While I disagree with you on when he started liking her, I realised that they would end up together when I was reading the fifth book. You know the part around Easter when they were in the library and she was giving him advice about talking to Sirius despite Umbridge's strict security? Yeah, it was then that I realised that they were meant to be together forever. Great story! Love it!
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I liked this...it's a very nice thought that Harry started to notice Ginny's outside appearance just as he noticed her inner strength as well! (Just like what you'd said on your A/N.) I think that's the best foundation for any strong relationship. Nice job on this! :)
voldy's gone mouldy 98 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I liked this story very much. I think it's very plausible that Harry would have sought Ginny out for a deeper discussion after her 'intervention', and I particularly liked Harry's self-conscious behaviour and the awkwardness at the beginning of their conversation.

Ginny character is very well drawn, too, my only criticism is that at the end, when she says how she's trying to get over it, she's talking for an entire paragraph and it seems a bit like a prepared speech. Maybe build in some pauses, some hesitant lines, to make it seem more realistic.

Also, I totally agree that Harry would have started liking Ginny in 5th year but not realised it until 6th. However, apparently my definition of "not-realising" is a bit narrower than yours, because I don't think that having the urge to kiss her, especially for Harry who is so awkward with this subject, is compatible with not realising. I don't think Harry noticed he might harbour something more than brotherly affections for Ginny before that 'monster-thing' in 6th year.

Still, these are only minor criticisms. I'm always interested by stories which make the connection between Ginny's "chamber experience" and her strong character, and I think you did a very good job at that. Ginny and Harry were very much in character... and... yeah. I just really liked it :-)
Ignorance-Your New Best Friend chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Oh, I loved this. Your writing style is wonderful! And I love how much detail you put into Ginny's persona. I'm completely guilt-ridden on how I've never really thought of Ginny and the Chamber... Gah, I'm evil!

And I think you might be right... Harry could have started liking Ginny in the fifth book... Interesting.

Well, I loved this, you're obviously really talented, congratulations!