Reviews for Homeward Bound
SummerRose12 chapter 15 . 11/3/2011
O.o Could the 'black hole' possibly be part of the sequel? Will Maleah play a key role in Jellicle survival? WILL SOMETHING EVEN WORSE HAPPEN? ARE THERE VIRTUAL COOKIES IN STORE!

I suppose we'll find out at the sequel. :P\

Great work, Mallie!
Barron Albert Fredrickson III chapter 15 . 11/2/2011
What a fantastic ending to this wonderful story.

The beginning was very cute; I liked the instance when Macavity was holding Zoella upside down by her tail. That was especially funny.

Then when Coricopat and Tantomile paid everyone a visit, I liked all the talk of discovering the kittens' full magic potential. It was quite interesting, to say the least.

I hope Maleah will be able to develop some magical powers of her own in time. Wouldn't want her to feel out of place.

I eagerly look forward to the sequel. I wish you luck!

BTW, I was just wondering; if this fanfic is officially finished, wouldn't it say "Complete" next to its ID number?
Barron Albert Fredrickson III chapter 14 . 10/14/2011
:) Oh my EC, this such an adorable ending!

Macavity and Tristaleen as parents is something I would love to see. I really like how everybody is now so kind and caring to Macavity. The brotherly affection between him and Munkustrap is very nicely played out.

One of my favorite lines was this:

"Why is Trista angry at you, Mr. Mac?" enquired Blaire, "Did you do something to her?"

Dymas taped his sister on the shoulder and said "Of course he did, stupid. He got her pregnant!"

LOL that was funny!

I also like the names you gave the kittens. They were lovely names!

I can't wait until you begin your new story! Will it be a sequel to this, or will it be an entirely knew story?

If it's a sequel, I have like a lot of questions. For example: Which of the kittens will have magical powers?

Great story! It was fantastic
The Passionate Admiral chapter 14 . 10/14/2011
This chapter turned out very well. I'd say you did a very good job with the latter half of it all on your own.

I really liked the part where they named their kittens right after their birth.

I remember that Baoren and Kelazi were two of the names I offered you. Out of curiosity, how did you come up with Tachet, Zoella, and Meleah?

Thanks for crediting me (And for the cookie)!

Whenever you begin that new story, I'll be here to beta-read it for you!
SummerRose12 chapter 14 . 10/10/2011
_ YAAAAAAAAAY! TRISTA HAD HER BABIES AND THEY'RE ALL HEALTHY AND EVERYTHING TURNED OUT GREAT!And this is a wonderful chapter, and I'm so happy that everything turned out so wonderfully! This chapter had it's nice cliches, which I thought was a good touch. :)Great work, Mallie! Can't wait to read the epilogue!
Barron Albert Fredrickson III chapter 13 . 9/12/2011
This chapter was great! I'm glad to know that Macavity was given a proper welcome back into the tribe. He deserves that much for all he has done for them.

The drinking bit was hilarious. I guess Trista was smart to dump it if it really was as bad as it sounded.

I also liked the part where Blaire and Jade gave Macavity a coupole presents. That was a really cute bit!

The part where Macavity and Tristaleen were lightheartedly mocking Rum Tum Tugger was very amusing, as well!

But nothing in this chapter can compare to that fluffy, warmhearted ending. Trista's pregnant? That's wonderful! I loved Macavity's reaction; the two of them make such a great couple.

I'm eagerly looking forward to the last chapter! About how long until you'll have it up?
Barron Albert Fredrickson III chapter 12 . 9/12/2011
This chapter was outstanding!

It started with romance, moved on to adventure, got into suspense, switched off to action, returned to suspense, and after the climax came about, went back into a little more romance. Brilliant pattern.

In fact, that was freakin' awesome. The mating scene between Macavity and Tristaleen was so wonderul and full of energy that I could not help but be touched. It contained so much thought and detail.

I particularly enjoyed the simultaneous rescue and fight sequences. They were very cleverly organized. I had no idea that this chapter would be so dang epic!

I also liked the idea of Joker being beaten to death by his own henchcats. It seems like poetic justice to me. And it's nice that Apollo and the rest of the henchcats had a change of heart and let Macavity and the others go!

But near the end, I was actually worried for a moment that Macavity wasn't going to make it to the junkyard in time. But I'm so happy that he survived and that everyone likes him and cares for him now.

I cannot wait to read the rest!
SummerRose12 chapter 13 . 8/30/2011
Cute ending chapter, Mallie! _ It was a very happy ending to an exciting fic. Oh, and Trista having kits at the end made me all the more happy! This was a real spirit lifter, as I expected it to be. Great job, Mallie! I can't wait to read the epilogue!
SummerRose12 chapter 12 . 7/16/2011
_ That was the most epic chapter that I've read from this story! It had everything in the action scenes, and I was about to faint over from the pure EPICNESS! I loved every moment of it, Mallie! Especially the dramatic parts with Joker! AND THE BEGINNING! The beginning was so beautiful and well described. I thought it was all really well thought-out. Fantastic FANTASTIC work, Mallie! can't wait to see the next chapter!
Barron Albert Fredrickson III chapter 11 . 7/3/2011
I profoundly enjoyed this chapter. There was plenty of action, thrills, and a very strong moment between Macavity and Tristaleen near the end of the chapter.

I cannot wait to read the last chapter and the epilogue. I'm am really excited.

By the way, this "Passionate Admiral" guy, what exactly does he do?
SummerRose12 chapter 11 . 6/17/2011
O_O OH. No! I almost don't know what to say! That was quite an exciting chapter! It was so well written and had so much drama and emotion mixed into it. It really captured the feelings of all the characters, especially Trista and Mac. - I'm happy with that. Great job, Mal! Can't wait to see the next chapter!
Sebastian M. Munku chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Just paragraphs for every time someone talks, and treat the first letter they are saying as a Capped word, kay? Other than that, good job.
SummerRose12 chapter 10 . 5/26/2011
-_- Leave it to Admetus in this fic to trade off his loyalties for drugs and female company. But YAAAAAAY! I'm really loving Mac/Trista right now, simply because they make each other much happier. And *le GASP* CURSE YOU JOKER AND YOUR PLANS! :( What on earth will happen next? *hint? :D* Please update soon!
SummerRose12 chapter 9 . 5/19/2011
*bum bum bum* DRAMMAAAA! And VIOLENCE! And everything wonderful in beTWEEEEEEN! Wow! Great job on these chapters, Mallie! :D YAAAAY! TRISTA! *gasp* YAAY! FRISK! I'm not exactly sure which introduction I like better... but still, everything is getting suspenseful. Please update soon!
Barron Albert Fredrickson III chapter 9 . 5/18/2011
Well, Gilbert certainly got what he deserved.

Go, Macavity, teach that pedophile Joker a lesson!

I love your story!