Reviews for Of Wizards and Yamis
CcsPotterRiddle chapter 20 . 2/1
Love your fanfic! Can 't wait for next update!
rhizz17 chapter 20 . 1/8
Update please
Mukuro234 chapter 20 . 11/11/2016
this is awesome!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/5/2015
Perhaps including the names that seem to have gone for a walk about? You can only guess so much.
Bloom Stella vampire firestar chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Make more plz :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Ginno Hoshi chapter 15 . 7/8/2015
Then don't be too specific, be vague. Like explaining how long they trained and what they covered during that time. Include compliments at the end for better effect.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/20/2015
I'm glad everything went okay.
isis424 chapter 20 . 4/15/2015
MORE!(*w*)
Nena chapter 18 . 1/2/2015
2011.2012..2013...2014...2015...Have you forgoten us? Jk, jk hun. I hope you update soon, though. I like what I have read and would love to read more. I understand the fear ya had, I had it too. I'm bi, so I was afread to tell my friends and some of my family (Note, Mom wants me to be a lesbian instead of bi, so she exsepts me, but wants me more into girls then guys. She also puts up with my crazy love of yaoi and stuff.) All of my friends took it well. One of them had saucer size eyes after hearing..it probally didn't help that instead of sitting them all down at once, I told my besty at the time first and then waited till after class that day to, instead of break it easy be like "Oh, and my gf is into Naruto stuff too!" Not even saying anything to the other two before hand of having a gf. It probally helped that all three are guy, even if their all strait as a line, lol...then again, my besty might be more of a circle...hummmms...Sorry for that, well, I hope you update soon.
SharpPointyThings chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
I like the idea, but you've played fast and loose with HP canon with little to no explanation. You have enough plot bunnies here to make at least two different HP fics. But, they are both such big changes that having them both in one story is a little overwhelming and hinders the reader's willing suspension of disbelief when it comes to canon.
kat1316 chapter 20 . 4/12/2014
update please!
SharpPointyThings chapter 10 . 1/14/2014
Instert maniacal Cheshire grin, I REALLY like this.
SharpPointyThings chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
YESH! I like this.
kage kitsune 14 chapter 20 . 1/13/2014
Update soon, please!
sam.r.773 chapter 20 . 6/28/2013
This is great! Post more chapters please!