Reviews for Of Wizards and Yamis
Bloom Stella vampire firestar chapter 1 . 9/18
Make more plz :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Ginno Hoshi chapter 15 . 7/8
Then don't be too specific, be vague. Like explaining how long they trained and what they covered during that time. Include compliments at the end for better effect.
I'm glad everything went okay.
isis424 chapter 20 . 4/15
Nena chapter 18 . 1/2
2011.2012..2013...2014...2015...Have you forgoten us? Jk, jk hun. I hope you update soon, though. I like what I have read and would love to read more. I understand the fear ya had, I had it too. I'm bi, so I was afread to tell my friends and some of my family (Note, Mom wants me to be a lesbian instead of bi, so she exsepts me, but wants me more into girls then guys. She also puts up with my crazy love of yaoi and stuff.) All of my friends took it well. One of them had saucer size eyes after probally didn't help that instead of sitting them all down at once, I told my besty at the time first and then waited till after class that day to, instead of break it easy be like "Oh, and my gf is into Naruto stuff too!" Not even saying anything to the other two before hand of having a gf. It probally helped that all three are guy, even if their all strait as a line, lol...then again, my besty might be more of a circle...hummmms...Sorry for that, well, I hope you update soon.
SharpPointyThings chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
I like the idea, but you've played fast and loose with HP canon with little to no explanation. You have enough plot bunnies here to make at least two different HP fics. But, they are both such big changes that having them both in one story is a little overwhelming and hinders the reader's willing suspension of disbelief when it comes to canon.
kat1316 chapter 20 . 4/12/2014
update please!
SharpPointyThings chapter 10 . 1/14/2014
Instert maniacal Cheshire grin, I REALLY like this.
SharpPointyThings chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
YESH! I like this.
kage kitsune 14 chapter 20 . 1/13/2014
Update soon, please!
sam.r.773 chapter 20 . 6/28/2013
This is great! Post more chapters please!
Nobody chapter 20 . 6/7/2013
I love it!
Harry x Marik/Malik and
Harry x Bakura are my favourite pairs!
So I like you for writing Harry x Marik/Malik!
Talon chapter 20 . 5/26/2013
This chapter was much better. The flow was good. I was wondering if you had, or would like to try, a trick I learned a while back. Write out the chapter, put it away for a day or two, then take it out and read it as if it was someone elses work. I found, when I used to write, that this helped me find things that I wanted to change, add or remove. You may find it helps you out as well.

Congratulations on your self discovery, by the way. Not many people figure themselves out. I am proud of you for already being far ahead of the game in that way. Remember, not everyone can understand themselves, and when they dont they can be mean and hurtful to those who do. On the flip side, many will rejoice with you for finding yourself. I am one that is rejoicing for you. I cannot tell you enough times how proud I am to know you are on your way in this world.
Mashkai30 chapter 20 . 4/13/2013
Guest chapter 20 . 4/2/2013
Good story update soon please.