Reviews for Of Wizards and Yamis
kat1316 chapter 20 . 4/12
update please!
SharpPointyThings chapter 10 . 1/14
Instert maniacal Cheshire grin, I REALLY like this.
SharpPointyThings chapter 1 . 1/14
YESH! I like this.
kage kitsune 14 chapter 20 . 1/13
Update soon, please!
sam.r.773 chapter 20 . 6/28/2013
This is great! Post more chapters please!
Nobody chapter 20 . 6/7/2013
I love it!
Harry x Marik/Malik and
Harry x Bakura are my favourite pairs!
So I like you for writing Harry x Marik/Malik!
Talon chapter 20 . 5/26/2013
This chapter was much better. The flow was good. I was wondering if you had, or would like to try, a trick I learned a while back. Write out the chapter, put it away for a day or two, then take it out and read it as if it was someone elses work. I found, when I used to write, that this helped me find things that I wanted to change, add or remove. You may find it helps you out as well.

Congratulations on your self discovery, by the way. Not many people figure themselves out. I am proud of you for already being far ahead of the game in that way. Remember, not everyone can understand themselves, and when they dont they can be mean and hurtful to those who do. On the flip side, many will rejoice with you for finding yourself. I am one that is rejoicing for you. I cannot tell you enough times how proud I am to know you are on your way in this world.
Mashkai30 chapter 20 . 4/13/2013
Guest chapter 20 . 4/2/2013
Good story update soon please.
ValeryaPotter chapter 20 . 3/13/2013
This is promising!
Can't wait to read more!
blue moon chapter 20 . 1/29/2013
The way the p.o.v.'s keep jumping. You should announce who's it is at the start of a chpt. And when they change
EpikalStorms chapter 18 . 1/12/2013
Awwwwww! I'm so happy for you! *hugs* Hopefully you'll be forever happy as well! I'm glad everything worked out! Live long and prosper *gives you the universal Spock sign*
shadowhawk88 chapter 18 . 1/4/2013
Pardon the use of foul words a head of time but .. I don't give a shite whether your gay or bi-sexual. Mind you most of my friends are so meh i may be a little biased on that do some damn good writting and you may not know me but I'm proud of you it takes a lot of courage to do what you did. I have a saying for you it goes like this: I'm going to start living my life by the nmfp policy, not my f*uckin problem ;)
High Reacher chapter 20 . 12/3/2012
Cool! Please update soon, and don't abandon this story!
saranya1555 chapter 15 . 11/14/2012
hi, it is good fic, continuation please