Reviews for Protector
Kap chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
I'm not sure if you're even still out there, but i really hope so. This is great and i can only hope you one day return and continue. My fingers are crossed! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
MORE CHAPTERS! Lol 3 I'm just so in love with this story.. Ironically i stumbled across it at my boyfriends house.. Even more ironically my boyfriends name is Gabe. And resembles the arch angel in most ways lol, he has some big shoes to fill bahahaha ;)
JadeObsession chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
this is so vivid, i can see what you describe!
KobiYashiSamaSanChan chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
It looks like it's been awhile since you've updated but I was just wondering if you could continue this story, I really like it so far;)
Angie chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
Make more ! It's awesome ! Make Gabriel feel attracted to Audrey FIRST than Audrey I mean yeah she thinks he is hot (who wouldn't ) but make him realize his love for Audrey first ! And keep going ! Im sorry this is your fanfic I just wanted that to happen -_- xD
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
Lol I love this story, update soon. You know I never really liked Gabriel but now I do, and I feel bad for him. I hope he somehow feels better like God tells him he loves him or something to make him feel better. :D
ladyofrivendell chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
i know you have not updated in a long time, but hope you will do so please...
QTHorror chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
I like your story. Please keep it up! :)
Science Queen chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
WOW AND THE PLOT THICKENS! audrey and gabe just can't catch a break.
Darkest-Dark-Lady chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
This story is amazing so far.I can't wait to see what happens next!Will Lucifer be making an appearance?Anyway,update soon!
Trickster's-Advocate chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
You know a story's going to be good when you have to back away from the computer because of all the overwhelming emotions. I had take a minute to stop myself from crying, from squeeing so loud it'd wake my parents, and just from giggling insanely.

This story is that good.

So, you know, I will be waiting here, salivating in anticipation for the next update.
Sas02 chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
I love this story so much. Please please i beg you write more chapters \./ I can not wait to see what will happen next. :) I love how you made the characteristic of the main characters. I can really imagine how they are it is awesome.

Full respect from Sas_2 :)
The Silver Countess chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
I really want to see how this story continues, so please update soon! BTW, your writing is good :) A few spelling mistakes but hey, everyone makes them.

Oh and I'd love to see more interaction between Gabriel and Audrey. I like the way you've written both of them :)
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
love the story, so wonderful! cannot wait for the next update!
turnedpages chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
AHHH. i DIED. that was amazing, i honestly hope this has WAY more readers than it has reviews, if people want a great fanfic, this is what they need to read 3