Reviews for Personal Questions
Post U Later chapter 2 . 3/31
Oh Poor Marty. I Feel So Bad For Him. His Family Is All Gone, & Apparently He Doesn't Have Any Friends In The LAPD Either. He's All Alone. How Terrible. I Hope Everyone Realizes That They Need To Communicate With Him Better & Tell Him How They Feel & You Know, Be His Friends!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 3/31
Oh Man. This Is Heart Breaking. Poor Marty! I Guess The Saying Is True: You Don't Know What You Have Until It's Gone. They're Just Lucky That Deeks Survived. I Hope They Start To Care About Him More & Treat Him Better.
avieryfriend chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
Wow, that last chapter, that last paragraph was the epitome of Marty Deeks. I wanted to read your stories in chronological order, so I started with this one and I am so glad I did! I can tell you have a gift for writing, and that you have a good feel for the characters and I'm anxious to read all of your stories! Just wanted to give a shout out to you doing a great job!
ananova chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
I really enjoyed this one. Nice expansion of the episode, it was great to be able to see their thoughts. And I liked the changes you threw in, Deeks being rich and related to Hetty, Kensi actually starting to come to grips with her feelings for him, the team realizing they haven't really been making him welcome and deciding to change it. Great job, thanks for sharing.
NCISVILLE chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
Awwww that was awesome. :) comparing the two I read I can see the difference. It's still so good though!
NCISVILLE chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
Great chapter. Loved the twist and turn. Well I'll see if I can get to the next chap but I'm awfully tired. Long day.
NCISVILLE chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
Terrific chapter! :)
NCISVILLE chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Aww. Man I feel their pain. Sniffle. Kensi's right though, he still looks amazing when injured. Lol. Great chapter!
NCISVILLE chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Aww this was a great chapter. I just love this episode. All about Deeks and then Kensi and it's just like, yes! I loved this!
F Maurice chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Really sweet ending.
F Maurice chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
What a twist! Hetty is Marty's great aunt?
F Maurice chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
I know Marty will get to her in time, but still. This chapter gave a good pace to the one coming up.
F Maurice chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Kensi's beating herself up for being so indifferent to Marty? I think they'll reach a truce of some sorts.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I liked the good introspection by everyone in this chapter. I look forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this, please continue. :)

-Dalek Warrior