Reviews for A Star to Steer Her By
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 12 . 4/14
Mooning the Illusive Man... hilarious.
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 6 . 4/14
Princess Bride reference - awesome :P
DarkSmokePuncher chapter 18 . 4/13
This story is wonderful. I'm really enjoying reading it!
Grammar Hitler chapter 34 . 3/31
why didnt you pick up Legion, you douche?
Amylianna chapter 41 . 3/6
If it wasn't for silly life things like, feeding the family, work and sleep, I wouldn't have been able to put this story down.
Thanks for writing and sharing it. I enjoyed it immensely.
Lara Jayd chapter 6 . 3/1
The flow of this story is really good, and you have a talent for writing interesting conversations. I love the mental picture I got of Miranda having to be the one to yell at the crew to go to sleep!
Two (very small) points of constructive criticism. First, occasionally the jumps in the story can be a bit disconcerting, going from one mission/scene to the next can be quite abrupt. It might be worth keeping an eye out for the flow of the story at those points and maybe looking at connecting the scenes with some common element. Especially if you jump from the middle of one mission to the middle of another one.
Second, Shepard can sometimes be a little brash or petty. A good example is the bit where she waited for Miranda to use her rank before responding. I'm not sure if that's an intentional part of her character or not but it adds to her un-likeability, if that makes sense. So far she has heaps of likeability points and only a few unlikeability points though. Of course, if that is what you were going for, completely ignore this last criticism! :)
Great story, I'm really enjoying it so far.
Lara Jayd chapter 1 . 2/28
Promising! I'm intrigued. You're clearly a good writer, so I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the rest of this story.
VeeIsMe chapter 41 . 2/23
Well I just devoured this story for the second time and realized that I never left a review to tell you how much I utterly adore this fic.
This was one of the first few Shoker fics that I read, and it remains one of my favorites. Thank you so much for writing this behemoth, and thank you even more for writing the sequel, which I'm about to go reread because I love it so much, too.
You're a truly gifted writer.
Jocasta Silver chapter 41 . 1/28
I've read this fic several times and finally decided to drop a review. Thank you so much for writing this. I felt Joker's frustration with everyone's preconceived notions of him, due to his disability. You also addressed Commander Shepherd's trauma from being resurrected very well. The buildup to their relationship was realistic and sweet. Please keep on writing.
wertyleigh1 chapter 21 . 11/25/2014
Please for the love of all that is holy ,unholy or demi-cafe ;That 'Rhi and Back's Excellent Adventure ' exists.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 41 . 6/13/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed. Good action, enough new content that it didn't feel like a transcription of the game, a skilful hand to know when to skip over something, a believable romance and the best team banter ever. Favourited :)

And I loved your Grunt ;)
FangirlKatydid chapter 23 . 6/10/2014
They were watching Firefly, weren't they? That's great!
davidnm2007 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I recognize that this is a fairly old piece, but I wanted to say that I'm enjoying reading it :) It's also interesting to see the development of a non-canon romance plot.

Also, a small point but you're right - Cerberus putting a window over Shepard's bed was really quite tasteless thing for them to do!
Evalyne chapter 41 . 3/25/2014
Just wanted to say I love this story. I recently reread it when I noticed u had done a me3 sequel. Again wow and I love it!
edboy4926 chapter 41 . 2/18/2014