Reviews for A Star to Steer Her By
Barleyguy chapter 5 . 10/6
Ohh frigg that last part made me laugh. Yeah tho I just realized I've read a bit into this and no review yet so here I am ah. Had this in my favourites for awhile and decided to finally give it a read, and I have to say that I'm liking this bigtimes. The conversations are very natural, and humorous to read. And I'm liking the slow build. So just wanted to let you know I'm liking it, and am looking forward to reading more, and I knows finished but I always say it at the end of a review so. Keep updating eh.
LonelyGiant chapter 41 . 7/10
This was an amazing story. I'm jumping right into the sequel.
Veiladae chapter 41 . 6/20
This was one of the best fics out there! Thank you for writing.
Veiladae chapter 12 . 6/14
Haha. I love the Krogan.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 21 . 6/14
Jane bond jumped the shark when it went epic... cause that bit epic... or did you mean said act was simply too tough toi awesome to follow
Veiladae chapter 8 . 6/12
Where is Joker's tattoo? What is it? Even if this fic was awful I'd keep reading just to find out. Strange carrot on a stick. Love the umbrellas.
Veiladae chapter 7 . 6/12
I'm truly loving this fic! So well written, attention to detail, and this Shepard is completely believable. Thank you for giving her a perfect mix of talents and flaws, so far.
The Lone Swordswolf chapter 41 . 5/20
I'm not a huge fan of Mass Effect, but I'll readily admit, I like this.
electric gurrl chapter 41 . 5/16
I started this in winter, and I lost track of it, and now I re-read/finished it. It was a wonderful journey, and the writing was lovely. I loved Joker and I just loved this.
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 12 . 4/14
Mooning the Illusive Man... hilarious.
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 6 . 4/14
Princess Bride reference - awesome :P
DarkSmokePuncher chapter 18 . 4/13
This story is wonderful. I'm really enjoying reading it!
Grammar Hitler chapter 34 . 3/31
why didnt you pick up Legion, you douche?
Amylianna chapter 41 . 3/6
If it wasn't for silly life things like, feeding the family, work and sleep, I wouldn't have been able to put this story down.
Thanks for writing and sharing it. I enjoyed it immensely.
Lara Jayd chapter 6 . 3/1
The flow of this story is really good, and you have a talent for writing interesting conversations. I love the mental picture I got of Miranda having to be the one to yell at the crew to go to sleep!
Two (very small) points of constructive criticism. First, occasionally the jumps in the story can be a bit disconcerting, going from one mission/scene to the next can be quite abrupt. It might be worth keeping an eye out for the flow of the story at those points and maybe looking at connecting the scenes with some common element. Especially if you jump from the middle of one mission to the middle of another one.
Second, Shepard can sometimes be a little brash or petty. A good example is the bit where she waited for Miranda to use her rank before responding. I'm not sure if that's an intentional part of her character or not but it adds to her un-likeability, if that makes sense. So far she has heaps of likeability points and only a few unlikeability points though. Of course, if that is what you were going for, completely ignore this last criticism! :)
Great story, I'm really enjoying it so far.