Reviews for A Star to Steer Her By
SynthesisSurge chapter 41 . 3/17
Wow, this story was amazing. Normally I avoid slowmances, as they tend to use angst for an excuse why it takes so long for the pair to get together. That was not so here... it felt natural. I loved your take on Shepard, and how being resurrected affected her, and I adore your Joker. I always felt sad that I couldn't romance him in the games, as he is so adorable and crude and THERE. Thank you so much for this amazing piece, and I hope you are well.

Synthesis
Boy With the Demon Blood chapter 41 . 11/29/2016
This was seriously one of the most amazing stories ever, it made me both laugh out loud and filled me with sadness.
sherndon86 chapter 12 . 10/25/2016
This was a lot of fun to read.
sherndon86 chapter 7 . 10/24/2016
Great chapter. Very tense. I enjoy the way you go through internal dialogue. It's choppy like a person would think when their mind is racing.
sherndon86 chapter 3 . 10/24/2016
More enjoyable dialogue.
sherndon86 chapter 2 . 10/24/2016
I'm digging the style of the characters.
sherndon86 chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
Great start.
lyricsaboutcats chapter 19 . 9/27/2016
This is such an enjoyable story to read! I love the dialogue and natural chemistry that you've written between Joker and Shepard. It's a very satisfying slow-burn romance.
fan-rei chapter 41 . 9/20/2016
Great story with lot of funny bit. Wrex for the win. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2016
I honestly think you're doing a pretty good job with this story. It's WELL DONE.
Luda chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
I've already read this story once, but I thought I'd read it again because it's SO good.
Barleyguy chapter 5 . 10/6/2015
Ohh frigg that last part made me laugh. Yeah tho I just realized I've read a bit into this and no review yet so here I am ah. Had this in my favourites for awhile and decided to finally give it a read, and I have to say that I'm liking this bigtimes. The conversations are very natural, and humorous to read. And I'm liking the slow build. So just wanted to let you know I'm liking it, and am looking forward to reading more, and I knows finished but I always say it at the end of a review so. Keep updating eh.
LonelyGiant chapter 41 . 7/10/2015
This was an amazing story. I'm jumping right into the sequel.
Veiladae chapter 41 . 6/20/2015
This was one of the best fics out there! Thank you for writing.
Veiladae chapter 12 . 6/14/2015