Reviews for A Star to Steer Her By
fan-rei chapter 41 . 9/20
Great story with lot of funny bit. Wrex for the win. Thanks for sharing.
I honestly think you're doing a pretty good job with this story. It's WELL DONE.
Luda chapter 1 . 1/26
I've already read this story once, but I thought I'd read it again because it's SO good.
Barleyguy chapter 5 . 10/6/2015
Ohh frigg that last part made me laugh. Yeah tho I just realized I've read a bit into this and no review yet so here I am ah. Had this in my favourites for awhile and decided to finally give it a read, and I have to say that I'm liking this bigtimes. The conversations are very natural, and humorous to read. And I'm liking the slow build. So just wanted to let you know I'm liking it, and am looking forward to reading more, and I knows finished but I always say it at the end of a review so. Keep updating eh.
LonelyGiant chapter 41 . 7/10/2015
This was an amazing story. I'm jumping right into the sequel.
Veiladae chapter 41 . 6/20/2015
This was one of the best fics out there! Thank you for writing.
Veiladae chapter 12 . 6/14/2015
Haha. I love the Krogan.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 21 . 6/14/2015
Jane bond jumped the shark when it went epic... cause that bit epic... or did you mean said act was simply too tough toi awesome to follow
Veiladae chapter 8 . 6/12/2015
Where is Joker's tattoo? What is it? Even if this fic was awful I'd keep reading just to find out. Strange carrot on a stick. Love the umbrellas.
Veiladae chapter 7 . 6/12/2015
I'm truly loving this fic! So well written, attention to detail, and this Shepard is completely believable. Thank you for giving her a perfect mix of talents and flaws, so far.
The Lone Swordswolf chapter 41 . 5/20/2015
I'm not a huge fan of Mass Effect, but I'll readily admit, I like this.
electric gurrl chapter 41 . 5/16/2015
I started this in winter, and I lost track of it, and now I re-read/finished it. It was a wonderful journey, and the writing was lovely. I loved Joker and I just loved this.
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 12 . 4/14/2015
Mooning the Illusive Man... hilarious.
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 6 . 4/14/2015
Princess Bride reference - awesome :P
DarkSmokePuncher chapter 18 . 4/13/2015
This story is wonderful. I'm really enjoying reading it!