Reviews for To Forgive
Storm Warning chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
You gonna update? You have done such a great job keeping Faith true to her character! Keeping her personality but with the whole redemtion thing happening too. Love it! Update!
Wordcaster chapter 11 . 1/24/2008
Man this story was so entertaining, why did you abandon it? I wanted to see the big clash of Faith and Erzebet! Is there a possibility that your muse might come back and make you update? Please.
entwined-fate chapter 11 . 8/24/2004
kick ass story!
lil badass chapter 11 . 8/23/2004
awesome-ness ;]
entwined-fate chapter 8 . 8/16/2004
Cool story so far. Update soon!
lil badass chapter 7 . 8/15/2004
awesome,

can't wait for your next chap

lata
Angel of the Lord chapter 7 . 8/15/2004
AH! you actually continued this? I am so impressed. Yay! And be nicer to Faithy.
driel chapter 6 . 8/14/2004
Great fic, keep going.
AGalaxiaGoddess chapter 5 . 3/4/2003
The two most disappointing thing I've encounter in this chapter: 1.) It was short. A huge no, no. And 2.) What you haven't update this since.(goes to check the update) LAST YEAR? How disappointing. Well, whatever won your attention, I hope you'll come back to finish this fic.
AGalaxiaGoddess chapter 4 . 3/4/2003
was totally unexpected. When you said Buffy's dead I though you were gonna do an AU fic. Well, this is good. I mean, this hasn't change the fact that I'm hook and awaiting to find out more on the plot. I would recommend a double check before posting, though.
AGalaxiaGoddess chapter 3 . 3/4/2003
Here's another review to feed your frenzy mind. Yep, it's coming together now. What a reunion it'll be. Sorry this review isn't long, but one more review is better than nothing, right?
AGalaxiaGoddess chapter 2 . 3/4/2003
Wow, another excellent fic. I could've sworn that powerful chick lurking in the dark was Glory-a? I forgot her name, but you know, the Goddess trying to use Dawn in order to open a deminsion.

ANYWAYS, congratulation for getting me hook on this.
AGalaxiaGoddess chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
Well, here's a review: I love Faith's dialogue; You seemed great at that. The only reason why I came upon your fic is that Faith is my fave character on BTVS. Well, with the exception of her being a slut, I love her dialogue the best. I guess that means you'll be getting a lot of reviews from me!
crasygrl chapter 5 . 1/19/2003
finally...you continued...hehe...this is great...gotta love that faith...keep up the good work...& write another chapter soon...
Igor the Great chapter 5 . 10/16/2002
This is a very good 'fic. It "sounds" like an episode of BtVS.

You got Faith and Buffy's "voices" down pat. Milo seems to be what a watcher should be. Very much like Giles. I really enjoyed Buffy's rant regarding body switching.

Hope you continue this tale. And soon.

-Igor the Great-