Reviews for Forging Reality
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Good! Good! Fabulous! In fact, perfect! This is just way too. . . . FIT for me!
Jackie6416 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I've read many potter/Malfoy fanfiction over the years and I don't think I've ran into one quite like yours, your plot is awsome. Them getting together as a result from one of them seeing an alternate universe where they were a couple pure genius. I also wonder what that other world was like. Have u ever thought of writing a sequel to this story where u give us a basic plot of what that world was like? Love ur story.
RussianWolf7 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I usually can't stand AU fics, but this was brilliant. Absolutely fantastic.

xoxox
Wolf
AsisChronae chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Oh yes...

Brilliant and utterly hot...

*giggle*
DemeRain chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
If only finding love were as easy as popping into an alternate universe for a peek. This was funny and smexy. Thanks for sharing.
inactive132 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I thought Ron was being childish, everyone always makes him out to be this childish snob. But I guess that's what he is in the books? I wish Harry could stand up to Ron instead of having him telling Harry what to do and to stop treating him as if he were a child. They're friends but really are friends like that? I get the protecting but friends like Ron and Hermione is just not reality.
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Well, that was interesting! I love the alternate universe spell, it would be so cool to see what else was different!
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This story is so good! I love the idea of the alternate reality showing Draco that they are perfect for each other. Great job!

Jess
happybunny688 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
great story!
zucca chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I really did love this story. I hope that you write a sequal about Hermione and Thoe. I would love to read about them.
CarysPendragon chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Maybe you could write a story about the 'other' Harry and Draco? Keep me posted :)

Loved it! (and loved Theo and Hermione, by the way!)
GoldenVXN chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
That was great! I loved how they were able to see how things would have been without the threats.
This Account Be Inactive chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
i really liked this, a very original idea amid a sea of over used Drarry cliche's. good job.
Catindahat chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
This is brilliant! Loved it!
TwoCamelsInATinyCar chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This was awesome! And I keep wondering, are you going to be writing a sequel to your other story, "Three's a Crowd?"?