Reviews for to the world that never let you be
ninagayler chapter 10 . 17h
Sweet story
Moonflower999 chapter 10 . 5/25
This was really lovely and very satisfying. Too bad you didn't write the end of the show...I would have much preferred this.
Crystalzap chapter 10 . 5/16
this was a great story and really sweet ending :)
Metronome I Hear chapter 10 . 5/14
THIS. THIS IS JUST- what- I just- UGH, how can you write womething so amazing?! xD

I adore the way you've written this. Arthur's POV is just GLORIOUS, I /swear/ it's just absolutely amazing! The introspection, the disbelief, the warring feelings, the gradual acceptance, and the reflection of the past- it's just so amazing. It feels so in character and the reveal is just so /different/ from all the other magic reveal fics I've read. I came to this story expecting screaming matches and them not talking to each other before a sudden acceptance or something similar, but you have just totally blown me away. I've always been so /frustrated/ by how most reveal fics are written, because I feel like thats not how they would react. In certain situations, sure, but it gets tiring after a while, you know? This is such a different take on it compared to what I've seen elsewhere, and I adore it. Seriously. Best story EVER. Easily one of my favorite stories in this fandom, rivaled only by "Dying to Return" by storm dancer over on AO3.

Thank you for writing this. Thank you so much.

~Metronome
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 10 . 4/15
This story was truly wonderful.I cannot find the words to express how much i love this fanfic .The way the revelation developed was truly beautiful to baring their souls to each other with such a wonderful and overwhelming intimacy brought me nearly to relationship and interactions were so beautiful and full of tenderness and their bond so deep.I loved the way Arthur was such a fresh reaction compared to other fics of a similar storyline .Your descriptions of their feelings for each other as well as their trains of thought were breath-taking and your prose really enjoyable and engaging. The ending was hopeful and left me quite satisfied,though a sequel would not be in all,this story will surely never be forgotten,at least not by you for allowing me to read something so full of raw up the good work,i believe you are really talented.
TOO-MANY-FANDOMZ chapter 1 . 4/6
"He's scared of water!You clotpole. Arthur is a serious idiot.
Tonsoffandoms chapter 10 . 2/28
I've never seen anyone portray Arthur in such a deep and philosophical manner! It was refreshing to see, and the slow romance between Arthur and Merlin seemed more like a promise and less like the fire portrayed in other fanfictions. I like it!
circeanTransient chapter 10 . 2/9
Such a good fic! Truly a staple of merthur romance. I love that you broke the mild of angry, betrayed, murderous Arthur, because that's great and all, but I love when it different too. Your writing flowed smoothly and I didn't see any grammar mistakes so that's an automatic win in my eyes. I wish we could have seen an interaction between Gwen and Arthur, or the knights learning of their new relationship. However the end was so tooth-rottingly sweet and gooey, that I can't think that way for long.
Phoenix1998 chapter 10 . 12/3/2016
I favourites this story on the very first chapter! This is brilliantly written, I have loved every second of it and I am so in love with the character you have created! I can imagine all of it, and how it obviously changes future canon lines :) Absolutely smashing. I will definitely read it again, but for now I have go sleep, the sun is rising XD Love your work and you are an amazing writer, keep it up in whatever fandom you are writing for in the future!
Phoenix1998 chapter 9 . 12/3/2016
Ah Lancelot. Gotta love his loyalty. I like the idea of a decree to bring back magic, especially for Merlin. And Gaius, of course he knows about Arthur and Merlin, love them all :D
Phoenix1998 chapter 8 . 12/3/2016
Love the depth and complexity of this relationship. It's nervous and budding but it's nestling. Tucked away in the warmth and comfort of trust and closeness. The freedom that they finally have to be themselves, breaking down the barriers between them. It'll be interesting to see how they fair in Camelot, re-tied by social expectations and the cold reality of life. You are amazing :)
Phoenix1998 chapter 7 . 12/3/2016
Melting! Heart is in a mess on the floor! Holy shit love this so so much. This isn't Merthur it's two people desperately in love and laying bare their souls. This story...! Brilliant penmanship!
Phoenix1998 chapter 6 . 12/3/2016
I wondered how you would do with Freya, I'm a Freylin shipper normally but right now is fight all for your Merthur! Brilliant :)
Phoenix1998 chapter 5 . 12/3/2016
My heart...my feels! I want this love, my babies! Love love love this!
Phoenix1998 chapter 4 . 12/3/2016
Omg. I don't ship Merthur, not generally, but you... They are so well written and adorable and heart breakingly gorgeous and lovable! I'm actually fabgirling and shipping and loving this so much! Thank you!