Reviews for to the world that never let you be
Lol. Of course he's scared of water. Too funny.
Dudewheresmywand chapter 10 . 6/20
Bravo! Their love is everything! Thank you for a great story!
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 10 . 5/26
It was an amazing story
Fatalsam chapter 10 . 4/25
I didn't realize that this was a Merlin and Arthur fanfic that was more than a bromance, but I finally realized it and surprisingly I actually liked it. One of the best merthur fics I've ever read. It's been years since u finished this story but u should write a sequel, it's amazing.
Dina95 chapter 10 . 2/9
I recently visited a website with confessions about "Merlin" and one person wrote this: "What I love about the M/A fandom is the gorgeous syntax and diction their skilled writers create and chooses. (...) They appreciate language as an art and how words are performative and expressive. I love that each of these writers make a conscious decision in every word to bring the setting and Merlin and Arthur to life; they do more than deliver a plot, they break you to pieces and build you again with their words alone. Thank you!". After reading your story, and the first Merthur romance story I have ever read, I have come to agree with this person. I truly loved this story, and the way you handled this pairing made me fall in love with them.

I loved how Arthur was so concerned about Merlin's scars, and how, even though he was angry and suspicious towards Merlin, when he told Arthur about his magic, he stayed silent and listened to everything Merlin had to say. That's how I think it would have happened, if Merlin decided to reveal his magic to Arthur before the battle at Camlann. Maybe they wouldn't have ended up in a relationship together, but Arthur would have still accepted Merlin without much hesitation.

Finally, I would have liked a scene where Merlin told Arthur about the names that the Druids have given them, Emrys and the Once and Future King, because Arthur needed this. Also, Merlin never finished the story with the sword, although he did say the most important things about it.

So, to conclude, I loved your story! It's the only story that made me stay awake for quite some time last night, because I really wanted to read one more chapter. Great job!
Apfane Chan chapter 10 . 2/6
oh oh I'm crying nearly! so perfect so beautiful so magical! what a talent ! this is the most perfect Merthur I have ever read! I am swooning so much right now! perfect romance! i love it thank you so much!
HPReal4Us chapter 10 . 1/5
I love love love this! This is exactly how I wish it would have happened for Arthur and Merlin.
AdriDavis934 chapter 10 . 8/25/2015
I just... This was so beautifully written. Beautiful prose! Just... Asdfgjkl and all the Merthur was perfect! Wonderful description. The only thing I would suggest is more dialogue, but hell, you did fantastic with what you did so yay! Best written fic I've read ever!
Mischel chapter 10 . 8/14/2015
*applauding furiously* Perfect! Perfect amd beautiful and Merthur ending! I loved it, I loved every word, every second I spent watching them by the fire and in the tower, it was amazing reading! Thanks for writing this, thank you! :D
Mischel chapter 10 . 8/14/2015
Mischel chapter 9 . 8/14/2015
Yay, all the knights don't mind magic, great! :D
Mischel chapter 8 . 8/13/2015
yes yes yes yes this is so good I love it
Mischel chapter 7 . 8/13/2015
Omg finally! It was a torture until they FINALLY kissed YAY! :D
Mischel chapter 6 . 8/13/2015
Just let them kiss already!
Mischel chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
I loved this chapter so much, even better than the previous one! So much Merthur aww