Reviews for Flower for the Child
Steven King chapter 25 . 4/6
I am still waiting for the next chapter it's now APRIL so please hurry...
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20
hey: sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomauandkagura . blogspot . com
Kelexii chapter 1 . 1/19
Hey(: I've read all three of your stories and I've been waiting I r you to update them ever since I read them a while ago. It's been a few years...I wish you'd come back and update some more. I really would like to know how your stories end. I hope everything's all well (: Thanks for reading.
Angela chapter 25 . 4/13/2015
Sailor moon and please write more I want to know what happens
Guest chapter 25 . 3/12/2015
Great story so far please update soon
crissy chapter 25 . 2/7/2015
Short but I am waiting for the next one still
sophiathesofa chapter 25 . 1/2/2015
Omg I can't believe he took her!Akinori seems crazy I thought he would get over her! Anyways I hope you get you feel better soon cutie!
rinpup14 chapter 25 . 12/30/2014
i luv ur story i cant wait 4 more
Lady Shenzuki chapter 25 . 12/20/2014
I, for one, think it's a great update. Everything seems to be coming along pretty well. I feel so bad for the chameleon youkai. She deserves someone far better than Akinori. Oh, I really hope the twins find her soon! Can you please make it so that they both mate with her? Please please PLEASE!
Sotam chapter 25 . 12/20/2014
loved the chapter, I hope that cat back in itself because one realizes that he and crazy, cade rin's sons help their mates. kissus
InuKailani chapter 25 . 12/20/2014
Is it the Haruka from sailor moon and the kenji from there too or the kenji from school rumble ?
Guest chapter 25 . 12/20/2014
Its from Haruka...
Cpsullivan2 chapter 25 . 12/20/2014
Thank you for this long awaited update.
I am shocked that Akinori that he has a chameleon for a wife only to have her transform in a Sayuri look-a-like.

He is really obsessed with her. I hope that he don't do anything to defile her.
I hope that his father do the right thing and help Sayuri escape from the fool, Akinori.

I am surprised that the twins, or Kiki wasn't in this chapter. I hope that they will soon find her and kill that fool that kidnapped her.

He became obsessed with her from the first moment he seen her. Do he really believes that he will get away with what he did.

He has started a war!

I do believe that Hakura and Kenji was in Pokemon . . .

Please update, soon?
Hoping to see the twins and Sesshomaru in the next chapter?
Taino Delsan13 chapter 25 . 12/19/2014
Haruka and Kenji you got it from bleach? ?
yay you got to update this story thank you for not giving it up after your muse left for a little. Until next time
llazo4108824 chapter 24 . 11/10/2014
I love this fanfic and you should make more chapters of this fanfic.