Reviews for Lyre
There's No Cure for The Insane chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
That was awesome! It was soo cutee I love Abele
AkumaStrife chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Oh my God, you actually did it! D I love it so extremely much i could just DIE (and then have a pelican sprinkle my ashes onto your front steps).

Abele is just so YOUNG in comparison to Ezio, which is absolutely wonderful and makes my heart go all kinds of fluttery. He's fucking adorable in his thoughts and mannerisms, in his initial hesitation and fear that is so quickly wiped away with the unmasking of his kidnapper. He's just so seemingly innocent too; so sincere with his want for something more meaningful the first time they are back together. I don't know what it is about that line where Abele calls him insufferable and vile, but it's very striking, a very emotionally moving statement. That it's not just about satiation, but the connection and the "Where have you been? Bastardo, you made me worry!"

And the meeting, rifled with secrecy and urgency, it just oozes with relief and emotion and LUST; dio, the lust! 8D I can totally picture it, and it's so sexy. I'll definitely be thinking about this image the entire flight tonight. THANK YOU FOR THAT, DEAREST.

Ezio loving Abele's touchable hair makes me hot and bothered.

Let's go skip gayly through playgrounds and make parents uncomfortable C8