Reviews for The Ryukaki Connection
Yunie Tatlin chapter 11 . 8/12/2011
Oh hey, um, I really enjoy your fanfic, and I was wondering if it's okay if I were to record myself reading the chapters and putting it up on youtube? I'm kind of bored at the moment... XD

Um, if it's not okay with you then I just won't do it. Doesn't really matter either way. But yeah, I just thought it would be fun.
Yoshichao chapter 12 . 7/7/2011
This is a really awesome story! It's nice to see things from Kayd's perspective.

And, in case you weren't aware, there's an actual section (under "Games") for "Ben Drowned" fanfics. :p You could probably put the story there for more viewers and such.

Can't wait for an update! :D
Yunie Tatlin chapter 12 . 5/28/2011
Wow, very good! It sure was an interesting read. I do look forward to more. The one thing you might want to concider is a beta-reader. You seem to make only very small mistakes, and a beta can easily fix that. As always I look forward to more!
Purple-Eyed Devil chapter 6 . 4/21/2011
/SPAZZ Holy shit this is... Damn. Jad. I don't even know, man.
Purple-Eyed Devil chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
Ohhh, I know that feeling. Get up, stumble to bathroom to get ready, go to school, get home, internet until bed. Yippie.
Tymaporer chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
I like how things are just...creepy. The tone adds to it. -nods- (Sorry for choppy review, preoccupied.)
Purple-Eyed Devil chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
I liked how you incorperated that into the end. Didn't really expect it so soon, not that I'm complaining at all.
Purple-Eyed Devil chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
...and I'm instantly reminded of my first night in my new place, when I pirated off of a connection called Ben's Wireless Network.

I lul'd.
Purple-Eyed Devil chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This looks great, so far! So much fanfiction about Jad, so little of Kayd... Looking forward to the next one.