Reviews for CHALLENGE
LoverOfAMillionSummers chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
Sonny is bi or gay depending on what story you read. I mean the actor who originally played him. Robin de jeus is gay.
Either way Sonny is shipped with Pete. Lin agrees according to some tweets. But hey I love American Idiot too.
Shes a rebel.
HamilcatAndCo chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
I shalt takest this challenge! Cuz Fallenstar knows her Lin musicals create a character thatch Sonny's style. In The Heights and Hamilton are my thing!
twirltheflag chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Ask an ye shall recieve, as they say.

I found this little challange whilst looking for a Sonny/OC story.

Challange accepted. Chapter one should be up by the end of tomorrow if not sooner. I hope it will please you.

-twirltheflag
Kassaremidybelljesslynn chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I'm sorry to say you're probably not going to get any takers on this challenge. Basically everyone who comes on here ships Sonny with Grafitti Pete, so if anyone is going to write Sonny with anyone, it's going to be him. You should check those stories out if you haven't, there are quite a few really nice ones.

If you really want a Sonny/female OC you should write one. Just because you don't think you can write, doesn't mean you really can't. It may turn out that you have a real knack for writing. If you're too worried, you can always find a Beta Reader to proof-read your work.