Reviews for If swords could talk
MerLocked chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I love it! The sword is so damn sassy! BTW, who was the girl that got you, sorry, the sword out of the lake?
amber chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
rooffll. omg this is hilarious, im lauging so hard.

Love it, it├Ęs AWESOME.

funny
writing-at-random chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
I had seen that you updated this on the day of the finale, but I hadn't watched it yet, and I had a good feeling this was going to be a spoiler for that epy, so... I waited... and then forgot that you updated... BUT THEN I FOUND THE EMAIL! So it's all good now )

Great conclusion to it! Hopefully we see more of Excalibur in Season 5!
kamuinoyume chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Marry Christmas! And a Happy New Year to you too!
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
I loved this story. And I do know how you feel. Uni is a lot of hard work. I'm a third year student at Greenwich so I can totally relate to how hard it is to keep everything going at once. If you really are trying to wean yourself off of fanfics then I wish you luck, but of course, I read fanfics for the sole reason that I need some craziness to give myself a break from everyday life. LOL! Anyways, good luck with Uni. It's hard work, but it's still fun! (nods)
ThatSmileyThing chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
awww this made me laugh XD i love how sarcastic she/he is :L
Beizanten chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
very amusing and great! The sword is so smart, smarted than the knight of camelot. maybe they all are brain damage, not noticing Merlin did magiC!
kamuinoyume chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Lol! This is glorious! So freaking amusing, never thought the thoughts of a sword could be so interesting. Excellent Job! And don't worry, the last two eps of S4 are entitled: The Sword in the Stone, so I'm absolutely certain that we'll get to see Excalibur pretty soon.
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
Awesome!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
LOL!
safa chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Lol, this was so funny!
Kitty O chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
That's where you are wrong Excalibur! Love it, never realized it was cont.

"Someone in the wardrobe department must really be a few sandwiches short of a picnic if they think reds a good colour for hide and seek. Honestly!"

Ive been saying that for years...
writing-at-random chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
haha! Once again, I was cracking up! Awesome job!
IceCreamDoodle13 chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Ha! That was fantastic. Got to love sarcastic humor :)
Hibernian Princess chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
Oh my gosh, that was SPECTACULAR! I never really thought of how Excalibur would feel through all of that. Haha, poor sword. XD