Reviews for Origin of Wonders
BlueMoonChaos chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
PLEASE! For the love of God and every other deity out there, PLEASE update this story! You can't leave us hanging like this, it's been more than two years already! We have to know what happens next, we cannot allow you to simply stop here!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
I FUCKING KNEW IT! OMIGOD I LOVE YOU
mimipat chapter 8 . 3/3/2014
Can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Bethisafan77 chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
Please please please please tell me you're gonna update! Well I certainly hope you do because this is fantastic.
ShadowMist62442 chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
I would love to see Wally in the final chapter :) and PLEASE UPDATE! It's been a year already! (Well almost). This is too good of a story to let go! You can do it! ;D
LeeSUP chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
omglob...you couldn't have actually stopped there...I mean like...AH...I don't even know what to do with myself right now...I'm getting down on my knees here and I'm begging please...PLEAAASE update, this is just pure gold and I wanna see what happens to Robin when he sneaks out and finds Zucco, I mean come on, he's gonna find him! Please! PLEASE! I really gotta know whats gonna happen!
5-STAR chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
Great story! Please update! Love daddy bats!
Jesters of the Moon chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
This is amazing. Please continue with this story! It's really funny and sweet :) I really love it.

-Bobby Corwen
SK12Monster chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
Wow Dick's so obsessive! But I bet that's going to turn into a great side-plot ;) I personally would rather have KF be in the action! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kevin chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
I want Dick to go after Zucco
Kevin chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
i want to see what happens next
Kevin chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
I would rather you have wally call dick after the nightmare is over
robgray1 chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
good story though if you check out the orignal story batman told dick grayson who he was and how his parents died . he was there at the circus and also saw them die fact richard grayson was the first one batman told his id to . they were both victums of crime
Winternightstar chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
Omg I love this!its adorable with daddybats and just..just its 2 cute!i think its so adorable how dick gets possessive of bruce especially with whut happened in the YJ episode with aqualad!:) as for wally I like the focus of the dynamic duo, so wally towards the end but its totally up 2 u. I just dont want interference with father and son ./3/.
Bethlovesall chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
I love this story and I can't wait for the next chapter!