Reviews for This is My Wish Outtakes
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I really love Edward's POV of how he met Riley and Bella. I would love to see Edward and Bella from the period when they were dating and in love and maybe their break up. Thanks so much for this outtake.
L5472 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
This was great. Can't get over how sweet Edward was. Would just love to see some ExB scenes from when they were together before!
MEL24FAN chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I love EPOV. It is my favorite no matter what story. This story breaks my heart but it is so wonderful.
Longing to Write chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
This out-take really gives you a feel for just how important Edward's Aunt Tanya was to him and how she influenced his kind and caring heart.

Wow - what an amazing kid Riley is and what a first impression. It is obvious that Edward was moved by him and Bella right from the start.
thunnababy chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Are youn saying that the story is finished? I hope not.

I liked this outtake and would like to see more from when he and Bella were apart. Thanks.
justluey chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I loved this point of view of his :)
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
that's really bittersweet :( I would love to see how they fare after Riley is gone.. if at all possible...

Much love!
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This was really great. I would love to see some stuff about how they got together and whatnot :]
JayNahNah chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Tears...so bittersweet!
Kimmie43 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Nice to get a peak to Bella and Edward's first meeting.

Not sure what I would like to see, maybe future takes?
Humble4 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Best Part:

"Mom," Riley said firmly. "You're supposed to shake his hand, not stare." Several onlookers laughed, including Tanya. Bella's eyes widened at her son's words and she blushed brightly. I couldn't help but laugh softly. Taking his mother's hand in his, Riley placed it in my outstretched hand.

I could hear camera's clicking as our little audience "oohed" and "ahhed." Chuckling, I took Bella's hand and brought to my lips, placing a small kiss there. "Thanks for bringing out my biggest fan out to see me."

"It was a pleasure," she said softly. "He'll be talking about this for the rest of his life." Her eyes closed as if what she said pained her. Alarmed at the scope of her son's illness, I turned back to see his face light up as he looked up at me again. Tanya tapped my shoulder and smiled.

"We need to go, sweetheart," she whispered softly, before looking at Riley, who stood before us. I could see the pain in Tanya's eyes. She had lost a daughter, my sweet cousin, Irina, to leukemia when she was nine. She looked up at his mother and smiled. Taking Bella's hand, she leaned toward her and whispered something in her ear.

Bella's eyes closed and she nodded at whatever Tanya had said to her. As Tanya pulled away, she smiled. "You're very brave," she said to Riley. "Did you see Edward's new movie?"

Riley nodded happily. "Yes, and thank you for letting me and my friends see it. Momma said you helped put it together for us."

"I sure did," Tanya said softly. "How about one picture with him before we head inside?" Riley nodded as I looked up at Bella to see her eyes on her son.

"Is it all right if I pick him up?" I asked as Bella pulled out her camera from her jacket pocket. She nodded. "Come on, big guy," I said, about to pick him up when he suddenly climbed me! Laughing, I caught him around his waist and turned toward Bella.

"Smile, Riley," Bella said as she held the camera up.

"Ma! I'm already smiling!" Riley said, giggling. "Hurry, Edward needs to go!"

"To my biggest fan, Riley," I winked at him, "From your biggest fan, Edward," I said as I signed Riley's photo of me.

"I don't do anything for you be my fan," Riley pointed out.

I smiled wider and stage whispered so that Bella could hear me. "You make your mom smile every day that's why." I got the reaction I thought I'd get. A beautiful blush flushed her lovely face. I wanted to laugh, but know that it would make her blush more.

"There you go, smart guy." I said, pulling at his ear. "See you around."

"You will!" he said loudly. "See you around!" He gave a quick karate chop mid air and stuck the same pose my character had done on many occasions on the show.

Laughing again, I smiled at his mother. "You have a great kid there," I said softly. Concern must've been written all over my face because she tried to reassure me.

"He's doing all right…for now," she whispered softly. "And thank you for making his day – hell, his year."

"You're welcome," I said as I turned back toward Tanya. I looked over my shoulder one more time to see Riley showing off his autographed photo and jumping around excitingly. "Tanya."

"Yes?"

"What did you tell her?" I asked as I plastered a smile on my face.

"I told her that it'd be all right," she said softly, moving away for a few moments so that I'd be photographed alone for a few shots. Afterward, she stepped back by my side and we continued down the red carpet. "And to enjoy what time she has with him."

My eyes snapped to hers. "Are you saying that –" I looked around, afraid that someone might overhear. I learned closer to her and whispered, "He's not going to make it?"

"No, he won't."
LadyTx chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Loved the insight into Tanya's history. I think it actually played a bigger role then Edward's relationship with his parents (so far, anyway).
71star chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Oh... LOVE IT!

I can't wait to read more!

Put in anything, this is a great story!

Maybe a little of Edward and Bella BEFORE it went so bad...
KNG1986 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
That was lovely and heartbreaking. I love this story even if it makes me cry every time I read it.
FFpassion chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
thank you for writing this outtake.

Irene