Reviews for This is My Wish Outtakes
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I loved it he was so sweet update soon
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Damn...this is the second time you made me get teary tonight...and I love you for it.

Ideas:

If not an edward pov...how about a little something about Reilly, sr.

Bella and Edward first date...the first go around.

Edward's spiral into crap after Tanya dies...and he stops seeing them.

Maybe future Bella and Edward...finding happiness thanks to Reilly playing matchmaker.
CdrIvanova chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Oh, this was great! How sad at the end ...
LeechLover81 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Really good. It's nice to see what Edwaard and Tanya were discussing. I would love to see some interaction at the hospital before B/E got together but were becoming friends.
bananaslugg chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Awww I loved it! I really enjoyed this first meeting! I'd love to see an outtake of like, Bella and Edwards first date or something like that. I'm thoroughly enjoying your story, I really look forward to the updates!
rolozano chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
thanks for doing this! it was lovely to see the way Edward met them...

What i want to see... more of what happen when they were together the first time...
aimCULLENee chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
awwwww outtakes are good cant wait to read some more
NatalieVampGirl chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Aww omg! I loved it!

Well, definitely Edward's and Bella's first night, and maybe Edward while they were apart? Not sure, but more E/B!
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
i really liked what you wrote i liked hearing what was in his mind
xxRobstenLovexx chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Hmm... I wanna see the night E & B have together, little bits and pieces of how they "fell in love", anddd the night he saw her at the gala :) Love this outtake :D
LifetimePasserby chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Thank you for this. Knowing more about the "lost years" not specifically covered in the actual story is and would be amazing!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4