Reviews for Liberty
Naruto-junky chapter 13 . 10/12/2013
You know, I think this may be my favorite chapter because it portrays Dave's mother in a good light. Almost every story you read about Dave coming out (that doesn't go swimmingly) has his mother flipping her lid and his father being the really supportive one. And while neither feel like this is the complete end of the world, it's nice to see.
Ceeecilliaaa chapter 19 . 8/29/2011
omg Awesomeness

It was so sweet!
JasonDragon64 chapter 19 . 7/21/2011
Loved the story and the sex scene, Amelia. I know all good things must end, but am very much looking forward to your next story.
JasonDragon64 chapter 18 . 7/18/2011
Wonderful chapter, Amelia! I truly adore this Dave... "Teddy Bear"! I'm enjoying this story as much as Freedom.
JasonDragon64 chapter 17 . 7/17/2011
I adored this one, Amelia! Not only was there the insanely hot duo of Colton and Dave, you also hinted that Kurt might get a much deserved solo! WIN-WIN!

Voted for your prompts, really would love it if the PucKurtofsky somehow included Colton... Just a thought!
JasonDragon64 chapter 16 . 7/17/2011
VERY HAPPY reading this chapter. Between Paul knocking Azimio's dad on his arse for trash talking gays and Dave ready to share his secret with his true friends and the tenderness between Dave and Colton... I'm overdosing on sweetness and fluff and LOVING IT!
HappyLatty chapter 15 . 7/17/2011
more lol
RoseBelikov'at'Nyx.Vamp chapter 15 . 7/16/2011
Yay! You are indeed back! XD

So glad you've finished these stories and i can't wait to read them! Also, i saw your Kurtofsky drabble, it was wonderful :) Plus, yay for Glee in September XD

Now, on to the chapter! I loved the whole girl giving him her number thing, made me laugh so much, especially his whole cute thing where he was pleased to say no lol, great work!

And the way he percieves Puck and Kurt is wonderful and a lovely little touch :)

The way Dave has been protecting everyone was wonderful :) and i loved the way the Gleeks reacted to the news he has a 'significnt other' lol, they were perfectly in character and Brittany was wonderful! XD

I feel so sorry for his mom, and the way he worries about her is so precious :/ Muchos love for them! less than 3

Over and out xx
JasonDragon64 chapter 15 . 7/16/2011
Amelia! Lovely to see the updated story, I missed you! Seeing Dave confronting his sexuality with such grace and resolve is inspiring. I'm just wondering how long before Puck and the other Gleeks find out or figure things out about the former bully.

Looking forward to your updates on both stories.
RoseBelikov'at'Nyx.Vamp chapter 14 . 6/21/2011
Yaaaaaay! Go Dave! -gets out banner and waves it furiously- I love the way you've intertwined this and Freedom's latest chapters and its great now that they're both up to speed with each other :)

I squeed a little at the Alex Pettyfer mention and hey, any chance of more delicious pics of him? ;)

Felt so sorry for him mom, that was such a great detail and really adds depth past his and Colton's relationship, i hope things start to work out for him in the family area soon though :/

My goodness Azimio really is a dumb asshole isn't he? I would hit him over the head with a rock for being such a douche, but judging by his attitude i'd say someone beat me to it...

Oh, before i forget, the Kurtofsky introspection was great and i loved the way you made him think about Colton being better :)

Well, all hail the mighty Beiste! I love her on the show and you've captured the best bits of her, lovely to see a cameo from her in here XD

And WOW, you dedicated your chapter to me? I feel rather honoured and you should know you deserved every one of those reviews praising this fic that i spammed your inbox with! Thank you! And your very welcome!

Over and out xx
JasonDragon64 chapter 14 . 6/18/2011
Amelia! This update was fabulous! Oh, you made me so very happy having Dave and Puck join forces against the bigotry and bullying. Kurt must have been over the moon with how proud he felt just then. I know I am!

It's a shame about Dave's dad, though. He and his mum shouldn't have to suffer through Karofsky Senior's struggles with Dave's sexuality. Hopefully, Paul Karofsky will wake up and realize that just because his son is gay doesn't mean he's less of a man. I'd say that finally coming out and accepting himself for who he is and who he loves made him more of a man than ever before. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Quziecharmed chapter 13 . 6/7/2011
Love love love the new chapters! I loved the way you handled Dave coming out to his parents :) Colton is so sweet! I love him. And thanks for the mention, made me so happy :) PMing you now to write more...
JasonDragon64 chapter 13 . 6/7/2011
Knew I had a good reason to like Dave's mum. Hope his dad will manage to get over the issues soon enough to fix his relationship with his son.

I adore Colton in this chapter. He is definitely a hot guy and gives Puck a run for the money.
JasonDragon64 chapter 12 . 6/7/2011
WOW! Where to start?

Dave's waxing poetic (and sweaty) over his boyfriend was a delight! Kurt's reaction (what a pity Puck didn't hear it to get jealous and force mohawk's hand) was wonderful.

Colton's parent's advice... more gay teens could use that brand of advice and support when it comes to coming out to the parents.

Mrs. Karofsky was wonderful. My mum was exactly like that when I told her and my step father. "He is my son first, and anything or anyone else after. You have a problem, go pack." were her exact words. I do miss her.

Mr. Karofsky... I can see his hesitancy here. Yes, it is a shock, no one really had a clue that this was coming, so he needs time to get used to the notion. Still, that could not have possibly been any less painful for a nervous teenager to hear. Hope he can get over his issues and accept his son.
JasonDragon64 chapter 11 . 6/7/2011
Wonderful chapter, Amelia! Can't wait until Dave (and Puck) finally come out and admit their love interests!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »