Reviews for Practice Makes Perfect
Aservis Roturier chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Most amusing, this one. Reminded me I've his in quite a few bathroom closets in my time, though regrettably, no one ever kissed me back out of them.

And while I'd much prefer to identify with Sebastian's grand snark and by-turns irritating and wonderful omniscience, I have to admit to probably being more like Lizzy with her obliviously confident belief in herself and her surety of knowing what's best for everyone to the point of forcing it on all and sundry regardless of their true wishes-my poor, poor friends!

AR (silly me: *what* friends?)
BloodColoredRose chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
*fangirl squeal* this is ADORABLE! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! it's so cute that ciel was hiding in a bathroom cupboard. i could see it all in my head! great! can't wait to read more from you!
Cele-chan1 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
this was an awesome story! i loved the ending and imaging how flushed Ciel would have looked!
pbub2 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
:D...:D...XD

Love it!
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Lol wow Ciel is truely in trouble now... Sebastian can indeed tie a cherry stem in a not using his tongue so what oh what coikd he have in store for poor inexperienced Ciel? I hope this wasn't a one shot and you fonthe time to add another chapter... I had something else to say but its late and I'm half awake so I guess never mind :D .
FallOutGirl21 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Haha this is so cute! . Oh Sebastian. ;3 And I found Ciel absolutely freakin adorable in this! LOL Amazing.
MiniFeverency chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Teehee, I found this positively adorable. *grins evilly* Me gusta... Creepy? Me? Psssshhhh.
krissy chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Eeee! How cute! I loved it, it was so adorable!
RaeJay chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
HAHA, lovely story. How did you come up with it? Anyway, keep it up.
promocat chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
ceil is so proud! & of course who wouldn't be afriad to love a demon!
aerielle Garcia chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
CUTE~~!

Ciel's curiosity is something CUTE
Carrie2sky chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This was really cute! I would love to see you continue this! It could go on a bit more.
Mello-The-Melon chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Ooooh me like! XD

Silly silly Cieru XP

Ahhhn~ Sebas-chaaan! 3

You write really well - Do more sebaciel! XD -demandingmuchomgimsorry- lolll

Love this, it's adorable and suggestive ;D

Thanks for the read :) xx
RapidMaple3 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011