Reviews for The Storm Will Pass
s.m.h chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I just want you to know that you're perfect, and wonderfully skilled in writing.
Good story. Extended metaphor of the storm is prime and the last sentence is epic. You're good at last sentences.
I love you 3
quidditchfan chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Wow, this was amazingly written, it even brought a tear to my eye. Well done! I hope to see this continue, but it is good as a one-shot as well.
pumpkin513 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
im very sad! waiting for more
WinterAquair chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Yes! More please! I cannot wait for more! There is more right?
Phoebex13 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Wow, that was REALLY good, though I'm a bit confused... Is this a one-shot? Or a multichapter story? I'll put in on alert anyway. :)
FaberryOTP chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
beautiful but so depressing and sad :( I'm confused too,if Rachel is dead I don't see how the faberry will happen.I hope it was just a Rachel's please?
f00f00 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
EagleRay chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
this was an incredibly moving story, but I'm confused. You say it's faberry, but rachel's dead... I guess I'll just have to wait for an update to get my answers.
romangst chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
this is good.

I'm guessing this is based on that "What If" video that went around tumblr awhile back? I remember those quotes, lol.
sexyoutlaw chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Jesus that's seriously depressing I hope this is one of those Fics were they get to realize what they did wrong and go back and change it. Even if it is deppressing it was well written and in my opinion in character because if Rachel decided to kill herself I honestly believe that is what her suicide note would look like and that is how she would choose to go. Quietly and unrecognized the exact opposite of how she lived. Please continue and hopefully Rachel won't stay dead long.